- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5 to f/22
- One FLD Element, Three SLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- OS Image Stabilization
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter
Pairing a compact, long-reaching telephoto zoom with a teleconverter to further extend its reach, the Canon EF-mount 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter Kit from Sigma is a complete lens setup ideal for sports, wildlife, and nature photographers.
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon EF
Offering an impressively versatile range with a portable form factor, the Canon EF-mount 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM from Sigma is a Contemporary-series telephoto zoom characterized by its sophisticated optics and flexible handling. One FLD element and three SLD elements are used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and a Super Multi-Coating also helps to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
Balancing the optical design, this lens also features a Hyper Sonic Motor, which provides especially fast and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. An Optical Stabilizer also works to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, a removable, rotating tripod collar is included to suit working atop a tripod or monopod.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 240-960mm equivalent focal length range.
- One F Low Dispersion (FLD) and three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), along with a rear focus system, realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dust- and splash-resistant design suits this lens's use in inclement weather conditions and a water- and oil-repellent coating has also been applied to the front element to aid in cleaning.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Zoom lock switch can be activated at any focal length to prevent accidental and unwanted zoom adjustment.
- A removable, rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Compatible with optional Sigma TC-1401 1.4x and TC-2001 2x teleconverters.
Sigma TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter for Canon EF
Optimized for Canon EF-mount lenses in the Global Vision line, the TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter from Sigma will offer an increase in focal length of 1.4 times for select Global Vision lenses. This model offers full communication between the lens and camera and will allows autofocus to operate at up to f/8. The teleconverter also features one Special Low Dispersion element for reducing the appearance of chromatic aberrations and maintaining quality. Additionally, for protection, the TC-1401 is both dust and splashproof. When attached, the 1.4x conversion results in a light loss of approximately one stop. A soft zippered carrying case is included to protect the teleconverter when not in use.
- 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports
- 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary
- 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary
- 500mm f/4 DG OS HSM Sports
- 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art
Sigma 150-600mm F/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens For Canon EF
|Focal Length||150 to 600mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5 to 6.3|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||16.4° to 4.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.19' / 2.8 m|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:4.9|
|Optical Design||20 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||95 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.13 x 10.24" / 105 x 260.1 mm|
|Weight||4.03 lb / 1830 g|
|Package Weight||6.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.05 x 7.65 x 7.35"|
Sigma TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter For Canon EF
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Light Loss||1 Stop|
|Length||1" / 25 mm|
|Diameter||2.7" / 68.5 mm|
|Weight||6.7 oz / 190 g|
|Package Weight||0.735 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.9 x 3.8 x 3.7"|