- Dual Hand Grips Rotate 360°
- Push-Button Articulation
- Spring-Loaded Locking Levers
- Arms Extend Up to 2" Extension
- ARRI Compatible Rosettes
- Indexed Rotation and Extension
The black Telescopic Handles with ARRI Rosettes from SHAPE are left and right handgrips that can be attached to cameras and camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes. Each arm features three points of articulation, combined with the approximately two inches of arm extension allows you to adjust the arms for your comfort. The arms attach to your camera or support via an ARRI compatible rosette with spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to lock your arms in place without having a full 360° of rotation.
Shape's unique push-button articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips. A second spring-loaded locking lever along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to two inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The arms are indexed for extension and rotation, so you can quickly move between known setups.
- The push-button locking joint enables independent rotation throughout 360°.
- Spring-loaded locking levers allow you to tighten or loosen the lever even when you do not have space to turn the lever throughout the entire 360° range.
- The arms feature two inches of extension and are indexed every 5mm of extension.
- The arms can rotate through 360° and feature 30° of index markings.
|Grip Type||Dual Handgrips|
|Attachment Method||Attaches via Rosette|
|Rosettes||1 x ARRI Rosette w/ M6 Thread (per Handgrip)|
|Load Capacity||25 lb / 11 kg|
|Dimensions||15 x 4.3" / 38.1 x 10.8 cm (Extended)
13 x 4.3" / 33 x 10.8 cm (Retracted)
|Weight||1.05 lb / 0.48 kg (Each)|
|Package Weight||2.36 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.7 x 4.55 x 3.3"|