Designed by camera operators for camera operators, the lightweight SHAPE Rolling Camera Backpack has a fabric exterior wrapped around an armored, rigid structure. The flexible, removable interior is a mobile base camp that protects and organizes your gear. The bag is designed to fit most carry-on size requirements, maximizing the amount of gear you can haul without a stop at baggage claim. Pull out the concealed, padded backpack straps for an easy transition from the terminal to the set. Sturdy two-stage aluminum trolley with center button control built for speed and stability. Convenient clear pockets in the full panel zip opening offer easy access to essential accessories.
- Wheeled carry-on with hidden backpack straps and a chest strap (22 x 14 x 9 inches).
- Hook-and-loop “A” accent on front
- MOLLE webbing on each side of bag.
- Mesh-lined water bottle pouch.
- Side handle
- Padded laptop compartment suspends your device to protect from impact.
- YKK waterproof main zip
- Soft strap in center of back for easy grab
- Sturdy top handles and large pocket for essential accessories at the top of the back
- Padded insert with dividers. Insert connects to shell with 2 elastic straps.
- Retractable flashlight keychain attached to metal ring included.
- Front main pocket has a clear internal zippered organizer.
- Sturdy retractable red top handle with push button release.
- Mid-size tripod attachment feature at the back of the bag with tripod pocket and additional straps to secure tripod legs.
- Black rain cover with passthrough for back straps.