- Reduces Subject Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Maintains Overall Sharpness
- Softens Highlights and Mid-Tones
- Reduces Glare
- Glowing Effect for Highlights
- Maintains Appearance of Dark Areas
- Water White Glass Construction
- Plastic Case
The Schneider 82mm Hollywood Black Magic 1/8 Filter can be applied to purposely reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles. This can be useful for creating a more flattering result of a subject while highlight as well as mid-tone contrast is softened and glare is reduced. Additionally, a glowing effect around highlights is created which can further enhance a subject's appearance or produce a desired effect while overall sharpness is maintained.
This filter has a grade of 1/8. Grades of 1/4, 1/2, 1, and 2 are also available where this filter type's effect becomes approximately twice as strong with each grade number increase.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles
- Softens highlight and mid-tone contrast and reduces glare
- Creates glowing effect around highlights
- Maintains overall sharpness as well as density in dark areas such as shadows
- Constructed from water white glass for optical clarity
- Plastic case included for storage and transport
|82 mm Filter Thread
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|4.7 x 4.6 x 0.9"