Saramonic Shock Mount for Shotgun Microphones 0.74 - 0.86 with Cold Shoe, 1/4", 3/8", 5/8" Mounting Options
- 0.30 LBS
The Saramonic SR-SMC3 is a professional universal shock mount for shotgun microphones that was designed for maximum shock and noise suppression, with unrivaled mounting options and user flexibility. It features quick-locking swivel and level controls that provide 360° of rotation and 150° of tilt to easily place the microphone in the optimal position. The mounting hardware is made of durable yet lightweight metal, and the universal elastic suspension system is compatible with microphones with a diameter of 0.59-1.22” (15-31mm). The entire item weighs only 3.7oz (105g), minimizing additional weight to your set-up.
Clean sound and performance
The 4-point elastic suspension system effectively eliminates unwanted vibration and handling noise. An absolute must for professional sound capture when using shotgun and pencil microphones. And as an added bonus, to ensure years of high-quality performance, four replacement shock mount bands are also included.
Mount it virtually anywhere
The SR-SMC3 also includes unrivaled mounting capabilities, without the need for additional adapters. Its versatile mounting options include a camera-mountable cold shoe mount for mounting on DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras. It also includes 1 /4-20”, 3/8” & 5/8" threaded mounting options for mounting on boom poles, tripods, stands, support rigs, cages and so much more.
Ideal for a wide range of microphones
Its universal design, with a diameter range of 0.74 - 0.86" (19-25mm) it is fully compatible with a staggering list of industry standard shotgun and pencil microphones, including the Saramonic SoundBird V1, SoundBird T3, SR-NV5, SR-NV5X, SR-TM1 and SR-TM7.
Fits most popular shotgun microphones including, but not limited to:
- Saramonic: Soundbird V1, Soundbird T3, SR-TM1, SR-TM7, SR-NV5, SR-NV5X
- Rode: NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+, NTG5, VideoMic NTG
- Sennheiser: MKE 600, MKH 416, MKH 60, ME 66 K6, ME 67 K6, MKH8060, MKH8070, MKH 418,
- Deity: S-Mic 2, S-Mic 2S, V-Mic, V-Mic D3
- Azden: SGM-1X, SGM-250, SGM-250CX, SGM-250P, SGM-PII, SGM-3416, SGM-3500, SGM-990i, SMX10, SMX100, SMX250,
- Sony: ECM-673, ECM-673/9X, ECM-674 ECM-674/9X, ECM-678, ECM-678/9X ECM-680 M/S, ECM-VG1, ECM-CG60, XLR-K2M
- Audio-Technica: AT875R, AT897, AT835ST, BP4029, AT4073, BP4073, ATR6550X
- Schoeps: CMIT 5, CMIT 5U, SuperCMIT 2U
- Shure: VP82, VP89S
- Neumann: KMR-81i, KMR-81D,
- Sanken CS-1, CS-2, CS-R2, CS-3E, CSS-50
- DPA: 4017B
- Voice Technologies: VT500
- Senal: MC24, MC24-EL, MC24-ES
- Polsen: SCL-1075
- Boya: BY-PVM1000, BY-PVM1000S, BY-PVM1000L
- And many more
- Four-Point Silicone Suspension Stabilizes and Isolates Microphone from Vibrations for maximum shock and noise suppression
- Works on Most Popular Shotgun and Pencil Microphones, Fitting Microphones Measuring 0.74 - 0.86" (19-25mm) in Diameter
- Camera-mountable with Cold Shoe Mount for DSLR, Mirrorless & Video Cameras
- 3/8”, 5/8" and 1 /4-20” Threaded Mounting Options for Boom Poles, Tripods, Stands, Support Rigs & Cages
- Lightweight at only 3.7oz (105g), built tough and made to last with high-quality aluminum, ABS and silicon components