- For Blink 500 Pro Wireless Mic Systems
- For Video, Podcast, Mobile Journalism
- Separate 3.5mm Outs for Line/Headphones
- Easy to Use, Informative OLED Screen
- Lightweight Compact Housing
- Supports Two Blink 500 Pro Transmitters
- USB-Rechargeable 8-Hour Battery
- Includes 3.5mm TRS and TRRS Cables
- 18 Systems at Once Max, up to 328' Range
Part of the Saramonic Blink 500 Pro digital wireless system, the Blink 500 Pro RX dual-channel, camera-mount receiver is available as an individual component to expand your existing setup, replace a broken or lost receiver, or have a backup receiver on hand. The unit can receive wireless audio from two Blink 500 Pro TX transmitters (available separately) at the same time and includes cables to connect the 3.5mm line output to a camera, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet.
The 500 Pro receiver merges the compact and extraordinarily easy-to-use nature of the standard Blink 500 receiver with high-end luxuries such as a crisp OLED screen, mono/stereo output modes, 60% longer battery life, improved signal-to-noise ratio, and double the operating range. In addition to the 3.5mm line output, the receiver also boasts a separate 3.5mm headphone output to allow real-time audio monitoring without breaking the connection to your recording device.
The Blink 500 Pro receiver is easy to use for anyone; thanks to quick pairing and an internal 8-hour battery, your focus can stay on your content instead of a time-consuming setup. The receiver can also be powered directly by USB for extra-long shoots. Recharging the battery can be done via USB or by simply dropping the receiver into a Saramonic fast-charging case (available separately).
- Compact, lightweight dual-channel receiver—use up to two transmitters with each receiver
- Integrated clip with a shoe mount for flexible placement on you or your camera
- Internal 8-hour lithium-ion battery keep you going on extra-long shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- Micro-USB connectivity for battery recharging and long-term powering
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRS cable for connection to a camera or camcorder
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable for connection to a smartphone or tablet equipped with a headphone jack
- Connect to Fuji cameras outfitted with 2.5mm mic input jacks via the Saramonic SR-25C35 adapter cable (available separately)
Connect, Power, and Go
- With the receiver and transmitter (available separately) easily paired, the Blink 500 Pro system is comfortably easy to use for anyone, anywhere. Videographers, vloggers, YouTubers, and mobile journalists will benefit from the Blink 500 Pro's power-and-go operating style.
- Advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 Pro systems utilize 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 Pro systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Since your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 Pro TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level. Utilize the tactile mute function to cut the signal in a hurry without having to adjust the volume.
- Knowing that camera preamps are often noisy, the Blink 500 Pro RX’s main 3.5mm output sends an adjustable line-level signal, so you won’t have to crank the gain at your camera. With a separate 3.5mm headphone port, the Blink 500 Pro RX can simultaneously drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
- The receiver features a selectable mono/stereo output mode, allowing it to appropriately feed signal from one transmitter into both input channels of your device (via mono mode) or from two transmitters into separate input channels of your device (via stereo mode).
|Wireless Technology||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|RF Frequency Band||2400 to 2483.5 MHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328' / 100 m (Line of Sight)|
|Max Microphones per Band||18|
|Control App Support||No|
|Receiver Type||Camera-Mount / Beltpack / Portable|
|Mounting Options||Belt Clip, Shoe-Mount (with Included Hardware)|
|Antenna||1 x Internal|
|Number of Audio Channels||2|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Line Output |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Headphone Output
|Audio Output Level||1/8" / 3.5 mm Output: |
-60 to -20 dBV (Line Level)
|Word Clock I/O||None|
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x USB Type-C Female (Bus Power, Charging)|
|Standalone Audio Interface Capable||No|
|Power Requirements||Battery or Bus Power (USB)|
|Battery Type||1 x Built-In Rechargeable (Included, Not Replaceable)|
|Approx. Battery Life||8 Hours|
|DC Input Power||5 VDC (USB Bus Power)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x OLED (Battery Status, Level, Output Level, Power, RF Level, Recharging, Sync, Transmitter Battery Status)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 131°F / -20 to 55°C|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 1.5 x 1.1" / 56 x 38 x 29 mm|
|Weight||1.1 oz / 32 g|