Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS Lens
- 5.00 LBS
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 85mm Equivalent Focal Length
- Fast f/1.2 Maximum Aperture
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Nano Surface Coating
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One Extra-low Dispersion Element
- One Ultra High Refractive Index Element
- Nine Circular Diaphragm Blades
- External Aperture Ring & Metal Design
The Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS Lens from Panasonic offers a 35mm focal length equivalent of 85mm and a fast aperture of f/1.2 making it well-suited for portraits. It also features Power O.I.S. for optical image stabilization, ensuring sharp images by decreasing the effect of movement and camera shake.
For quality, the lens has a Nano Surface Coating technology that minimizes reflections cause by stray light. This combines with two aspherical elements that suppress spherical aberration and distortion to give a clear image. Additionally, there is an Extra-low Dispersion element that increases contrast and sharpness and an Ultra High Refractive Index element allows for a uniform look to the edges of the frame.
This lens also has an all-metal design including the lens mount and the included hood. There is even an external aperture ring and nine circular diaphragm blades for smooth out of focus areas of the frame at large apertures.
- Medium telephoto length combines with large aperture to create excellent separation from the background
- Stepping motor type autofocus provides smooth and silent focusing for still and video recording
- Aperture range from f/1.2-16
- Front filter thread size of 67mm
- 0.1x maximum magnification with a 0.2x 35mm equivalent
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.6'
- 29° angle of view
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.91 x 3.03" (74 x 77 mm)|
|Weight||14.99 oz (425 g)|
|Package Weight||1.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.3 x 4.5 x 4.5"|