Sachtler FSB-6T Fluid Head & flowtech 75mm Tripod System with Bag
- 22.00 LBS
- FSB-6T 75mm Head with Touch & Go Plate
- Carbon Fiber Legs with Ground Spreader
- Padded Carry Bag
- 3.3 to 17.6 Pound Capacity
- 10 to 62" Height Range with Spreader
- Weights 14.08 Pounds
The Sachtler FSB-6T Fluid Head & flowtech 75mm Tripod System with Bag provides you with an entire tripod system with a padded bag for transport and storage. The FSB-6T fluid head features a Touch & Go camera plate that snaps into and out of the head's camera platform, with a safety catch that helps prevent the plate from accidentally coming free from the head. The top of the fluid head, the camera platform, has a sliding range of 2.36" for balancing your camera. The head supports cameras from 3.3 to 17.6 pounds and provides three levels of pan and tilt drag, plus a zero setting for completely free movement. The head also features 10 steps of counterbalance, allowing you to fine-tune the fluid head's response to match the needs of your shot.
The flowtech 75 carbon fiber legs are lightweight and extremely stable. Capable of supporting up to 44 pounds, they resist twist when panning for smooth camera movements. The included ground spreader folds neatly into the legs when packed for transport and allows a working height range from 10 to 62.2". The padded bag holds the head and legs during transport and storage.
Sachtler 0405 FSB-6T Fluid Head
The Sachtler 0405 FSB-6T Fluid Head is a fluid head designed to work with the handheld size of DV, DVCAM, HVX and HDV camcorders. This head features the classic Touch and Go camera plate and was constructed with SOOM technology for performance matching larger Sachtler fluid heads.
Frictionless Leak-Proof Fluid Damping
Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with five level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
Touch & Go quick release for quick set up without having to bother to screwing the camera to head and then having to unscrew it again. Also features a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch.
Sliding Balance Plate
Sliding camera mount and plate with a 2.4" (60mm) sliding range quickly provides perfect balance across the horizontal (tilt) plane.
The FSB-6 features the SOOM modular construction system.
Sachtler flowtech 75 GS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ground Spreader
The Sachtler flowtech 75 GS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ground Spreader eschews the common single or double carbon fiber tube design and instead has redesigned the shape of the legs for improved torsional strength. The legs weigh just under 7 pounds yet they can support a payload of up to 44 pounds and extend from a minimum height of 10" to a maximum height of 62.2" when using the included ground spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that locks and unlocks the sections.
Each leg extends or retracts independently from the other two, and when it is detached from the spreader each leg can pivot without affecting the other legs. This is especially useful when working on rough or uneven terrain. You can remove the spreader completely and lock each leg in one of three positions, so you can work without a spreader if you wish. This enables you to spread the legs extremely wide for low shots, while the tripod legs maintain their torsional stability. The dual spikes at the end of each leg provide extra grip when working on softer ground without the spreader. An attachment point and carry handle are included.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 75mm bowl tripod
- The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
- The included ground spreader snaps easily onto the dual-spiked feet using a combination elastic and lever attachment system. The rubber feet are removable from the spreader and can be attached directly to the dual spiked feet of the legs for operation on hard/delicate surfaces without the spreader.
- Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 75mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don't have to bend down to loosen a leg lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
- The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move completely freely, suitable when working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles, suitable for use when working without a spreader.
Sachtler Padded Bag for flowtech 75 or TT Tripod with FSB Fluid Head
With dimensions of 36.6 x 7.9 x 9.1", this Padded Bag from Sachtler is designed specifically for carrying a flowtech 75 or TT tripod equipped with an FSB fluid head. It is made with a high-density 900D fabric, which is both flame retardant and water-resistant to help ensure that your equipment stays safe. Additionally, layers of both open-cell and closed-cell foam are used in the construction to protect your gear against small bumps and shocks.
The bag opens via a full-length zipper found at the top, which allows for easy access while shooting. For transport, two straps on each side can be connected to an integrated handgrip for easy carrying. There are also small handles on each side of the bag where the zipper ends, and right next to them are D-rings that can be used to connect an optional shoulder strap. Finally, a clear plastic window on the outside allows you to insert a tag with your name or phone number for easy identification when travelling.
- Padded bag with dimensions of 36.6 x 7.9 x 9.1", designed for carrying a flowtech 75 or TT tripod with an FSB fluid head
- 900D water-resistant fabric on the exterior, with layers of foam to help cushion gear against bumps
- Full-length zipper allows for easy access to the interior compartment
- Connecting hand straps, side handles, and D-rings available for transport
- Clear plastic window on one of the sides allows you to insert a name tag for easy identification
Sachtler 0405 FSB-6T Fluid Head
|Camera Plate Features||Sliding Balance Plate, Quick Release|
|Balance Plate Sliding Range||2.4" / 6 cm|
|Base Mount||75 mm Half Ball|
|Drag Control||Tilt: 3-Step Plus 0
Pan: 3-Step Plus 0
|Vertical Tilt||+90° to -70°|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Independent Tilt Lock||Yes|
|Load Capacity||3.3 to 17.6 lb / 1.5 to 8 kg|
|Counter Balance||Incremental 10-Step|
|Bubble Level||1 x Illuminated|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C|
|Weight||4.7 lb / 2.1 kg|
|Package Weight||8.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.1 x 10.1 x 8.2"|
Sachtler Flowtech 75 GS Carbon Fiber Tripod With Ground Spreader
|Head Mount Type||75 mm Bowl|
|Load Capacity||44 lb / 20 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||62.20" / 1.58 m (with Spreader)
5.02' / 1.53 m (without Spreader)
|Minimum Working Height||16.14" / 0.41 m (with Spreader)
10.24" / 0.26 m (without Spreader)
|Folded Length||27.17" / 69 cm|
|Materials||Aluminum, Carbon Fiber|
|Weight||6.39 lb / 2.9 kg|
|Leg Lock Type||Lever Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Feet Features||Dual Spiked|
|Package Weight||10.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.75 x 7.25 x 7"|
Sachtler Padded Bag For Flowtech 75 Or TT Tripod With FSB Fluid Head
|Package Weight||4.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||36.5 x 9 x 6.8"|