- For Tripod Heads with a 75mm Ball
- Two-Stage, Three-Section Standard Legs
- Supports up to 44 Pounds
- Height Range Approximately 24 to 61"
The Sachtler Flowtech 75 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feet eschews the common single or double carbon fiber tube design and instead has redesigned the shape of the legs for improved torsional strength. The legs work weigh just under 7 pounds yet they can support a payload of up to 44 pounds, and extend from a minimum height of 24" to a maximum height of 61" when using the included removable mid-level spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that locks and unlocks the sections.
Each leg extends or retracts independently from the other two, and when it is detached from the spreader each leg can pivot without affecting the other legs. This is especially useful when working on rough or uneven terrain. You can remove the spreader completely and lock each leg in one of three positions, so you can work without a spreader if you wish. This enables you to spread the legs extremely wide for low shots, while the tripod legs maintain their torsional stability. The dual spikes at the end of each leg provide extra grip when working on softer ground, and you can snap rubber feet onto the dual spikes for better grip when working on hard or delicate surfaces.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 75mm bowl tripod
- Weighs only 6.4 pounds but supports up to 44 pounds
- The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
- The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod's foot spikes.
- Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 75mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don't have to bend down to loosen a leg lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
- The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move completely freely, suitable when working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles, suitable for use when working without a spreader.
- When closing the legs, there is room for the mid-level spreader to be folded up while remaining attached. The legs feature a magnetic locking system strong enough to hold them together during transport, but allows you to easily release the legs when you want to set them up.
|Head Mount Type||75 mm Bowl|
|Load Capacity||44 lb / 20 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||60.24" / 153 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||10.24" / 26 cm|
|Folded Length||26.8" / 68 cm|
|Materials||Aluminum, Carbon Fiber|
|Weight||6.4 lb / 2.9 kg|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Package Weight||10.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28 x 7 x 6"|