- For Tripod Heads with 100mm Ball
- Two-Stage Standard Legs
- Supports up to 66.1 lb
- Maximum Height up to 60"
The lightweight Sachtler flowtech 100 Carbon Fiber Tripod offers notable stability and quick setup and adjustments for payloads up to 66.1 lb. The novel flowtech design features quick release locks at the top of the legs, eliminating the need to stoop while adjusting the tripod height. All three legs can be deployed simultaneously to quickly find their individual levels on uneven ground.
The flowtech 100's versatile leg hinges adjust freely and collapse to a transport length of 26.5". Additional ergonomic features include a flat leg design that's more comfortable when carrying it on your shoulder and magnetic locks that neatly snap the legs together for travel. Three handy 3/8"-16 threaded mounts can be used to attach a variety of accessories.
Weighing only 7.5 pounds with its rubber feet, the flowtech 100 extends to a maximum height of 60". Each leg features a single clamping lever that quickly and easily locks and unlocks the sections. Designed with dual-spiked feet, this 100mm bowl tripod includes rubber feet that feature a quick release design for easy attaching and removal.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber 100mm bowl tripod
- Supports up to 66.1 pounds, yet weighs only 7.5 pounds
- High torsional stability prevents the legs from twisting when panning your head
- Flat, ergonomic leg design for more comfortable over-the-shoulder carrying
- A flexible hinge design enables high and low angles
- A mechanism at the top of the tripod quickly releases all three sections simultaneously, enabling speedy setups
- Dual-spiked feet tripod includes quick release rubber feet for delicate or slippery surfaces
- Magnetic locks snap the legs together for transport, but easily release for setup
|Head Mount Type
|100 mm Bowl
|66.14 lb / 30 kg
|Maximum Working Height
|60.24" / 153 cm (without Spreader)
|Minimum Working Height
|10.24" / 26 cm (without Spreader)
|26.52" / 67.36 cm
|7.5 lb / 3.40 kg
|Leg Lock Type
|Locking 4 Positions and Continuously Adjustable
|Independent Leg Spread
|Rubber, Removable, Dual Spiked
|Mid-Level, Ground (Not Included)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|28.8 x 7.4 x 6.8"