Rokinon 100mm T3.1 Macro Cine DS Lens for Canon EF Mount (Open Box)
- DS100M-C - OpenBox
- 2.20 LBS
- 100mm Lens
- Full-Frame Coverage
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
- Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
- Manual Focus and Aperture
- Removable Lens Hood
- Accepts 67mm Threaded Filter Rings
Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens, the Rokinon 100mm T3.1 Macro Cine DS Lensanswers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. The lens comes in Canon EF Mount, and it features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 100mm lens produces a 24.8° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera or a 35mm SLR. It can be used for macro videography, which means you can record an image that is the same size or bigger on the sensor as it is in real life. The 15 glass elements in 12 groups render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 1' from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, and the lens's threaded front accepts 67mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series shares common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- Declicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T3.1, creating extremely shallow depth of field
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Diagonal Angle of View||Super35: 15.4°
Full Frame: 24.8°
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||12" / 31 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Dimensions (W x H)||3.2 x 3.2" / 81.3 x 81.3 mm|
|Length||4.85" / 123.1 mm|
|Weight||25.6 oz / 725.0 g|
|Package Weight||2.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.6 x 5.2 x 5.2"|