- Content Makers, Vloggers & Filmmakers
- Innovative Low-Profile Design
- Detailed Voice Capture with Neutral Tone
- Omni Pattern for 360° Sound Pickup
- 3.5mm TRS Locking Output Connector
- Flat Cable Is Easy to Thread and Hide
- Compact and Versatile Mounting Clip
- Pop Shield and Furry Windshield
- Colored ID Rings and Zip Wallet
With its custom-engineered capsule and low-profile form factor, the black Rode Lavalier II omnidirectional lavalier microphone is a visually discreet solution when you need clear, intelligible, and tonally neutral speech reproduction for online content, vlogs, film projects, live streams, interviews, and broadcasts. Not only is the capsule easily concealed, the flat cable is also designed to be kept out of sight and threaded without hassle.
Thanks to an omnidirectional polar pattern and a frequency response that doesn't hype or hide important frequencies, the Lavalier II picks up sound naturally and consistently from all directions. Its 3.5mm TRS output incorporates a locking connector for secure attachment to wireless transmitters outfitted with locking mini-jack inputs. The Lavalier II comes fully equipped with a bundle of accessories, including a pop shield, mini furry windshield, colored ID rings, and a zip wallet.
The Lavalier II features a special low-profile design and ultracompact mounting clip. This form factor allows it to sit flush against clothing, making the Lavalier II incredibly discreet and easy to conceal. Its flat cable is also very discreet and makes threading through clothing effortless.
Quality Sound for Quality Content
Delivering rich, detailed audio with a flat frequency response and an omnidirectional polar pattern that picks up crystal-clear sound from all directions, the Lavalier II offers outstanding performance for everything from broadcast applications to filmmaking and content creation to livestreaming and even podcasting.
Works with Many Devices
The Lavalier II is the perfect companion for a range of Rode devices, including the Wireless GO II and AI-Micro, and features a 3.5mm TRS locking connector for use with professional wireless microphone systems.
Premium Accessory Kit
The Lavalier II comes with a premium accessory kit to help you capture the best sound in any scenario and keep your microphone safe and organized.
- High-quality pop filter prevents unwanted wind noise or plosives from interfering with your recording
- Mini furry windshield for recording outdoors in high-wind conditions
- Ultracompact and versatile mounting clip allows the Lavalier II to be placed on clothing or objects (includes cable management slots)
- Colored identification tags for keeping track of your microphones in multi-mic setups
- Handy zip case keeps your microphones and accessories safe, tidy, and organized
|Operating Principle||Pressure Operated|
|Diaphragm||0.2" / 6 mm|
|Windscreen||Foam, Windsock/Windjammer (Included)|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||106 dB SPL RMS (Plug-In Power, 1% THD) |
120 dB SPL RMS (Plug-In Power, 10% THD)
|Sensitivity||-38 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Output Level||50 mV (Max, 1 kHz)|
|Dynamic Range||79 dB (Typical)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||67 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||27 dB A-Weighted (Typical)|
|Output Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male Unbalanced (Lockable, on Attached Cable)|
|Cable Length||46.1" / 117 cm|
|Operating Voltage||1.5 to 5 V (Plug-In Power)|
|Mounting||Alligator Clip (Included)|
|Dimensions||H: 0.2 x W: 0.4 x L: 1.2" / H: 5 x W: 10 x L: 30.5 mm (Microphone) |
H: 0.2 x W: 0.4 x L: 47.2" / H: 5 x W: 10 x L: 1200 mm (Mic and Cable)
|Weight||0.3 oz / 9 g (Microphone) |
0.4 oz / 12 g (with Mount, with Windscreen)