The Rhino Camera Gear Arc V2 is a compact 4-axis motorized pan/tilt/focus head that enables you to capture unreal video and time-lapse shots. It can hold up to 15lbs of equipment (camera + lens + monitor, etc) and can mount to a tripod or to your Rhino Slider.
The Arc V2 has the same features as Arc II but has improved electronics for faster charging and is running a brand new firmware version making it more reliable that ever.
- 15lb load capacity
- Stand-alone functionality lets you replace your fluid head with ultra smooth, repeatable motorized movement
- Optional motorized follow focus (Rhino Focus) for making sure you nail focus
- Optional slider motor (High Torque & High Speed Motor) controls your linear movement
- Built-in output for powering your DSLR or Mirrorless (requires optional Rhino Power dummy battery)
- Built-in 501 plate receiver (includes 501 compatible plate)
- OLED screen and dual joysticks for live control over all 4 axis
- iOS app for remotely controlling and more control over keyframes
- Motorized mounting using its pan motor