RED DIGITAL CINEMA RED RANGER with Monstro 8K VV Kit (Gold Mount)
- Special Order
- 10.00 LBS
- 35.4 Megapixel 8x VV CMOS (40.96mm x 21.60mm)
- 17+ stops
- All-in-one camera system including I/O's, wide-input voltage, 24V and 12V power outs and more
- REDCODE RAW up to 8K Full Format (8192 x 4320) and 60 fps
- REDCODE RAW up to 8K 2.4:1 (8192 x 3456) and 75 fps
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ up to 4K (4096 x 2160) and 30 fps
- Avid DNxHR HQX up to 4K (4096 x 2160) 12-bit and 30 fps
- 7.30 lbs (with Integrated Media Bay, PL Mount, and Gold Mount) 7.50 lbs (with Integrated Media Bay, PL Mount, and V-Lock)
Integrated Large Format Camera System
The RED RANGER with Monstro 8K VV Kit (Gold Mount) is an integrated Large Format 8K camera offering an all-in-one system for top-tier production use. It features all of the benefits of the MONSTRO 8K VV sensor within a compact and less complex platform for filmmakers. Features like integrated I/O’s, 24V power out, shimmed PL Mount and improved thermal performance offer unmatched versatility as well as peace of mind in challenging shooting environments. The camera will ship complete with necessary rigging and support for improved set-up time.
Designed to Support High-End Productions
The RANGER is capable of handling the rigorous strain and robust power needs of high-end studio productions. Supporting wide input voltage (11.5V to 32V) and more independent SDI and AUX power outputs, as well as an integrated XLR audio input. The camera also boasts a larger fan for quieter and more efficient temperature management. The system is available in two configurations supporting either V-Lock or Gold Mount batteries.
Greater Creative Freedom
With sensor dimensions of 40.96mm x 21.60mm (Diag. 46.31mm), RED RANGER is designed for Full Frame lens coverage, which allows for exceptional depth of field control. Its 8K resolution gives cinematographers the cleanest and most natural imagery while unlocking unrivaled creative options. RANGER also boasts 17+ stops of dynamic range, which produces increased highlight retention, lower noise, and fine shadow detail - even in low-light environments. Operators are also able to nimbly transition from 8K Full Frame to 6K Super 35 by simply changing their resolution.
|Max Frame Rates||
|Max Data Rates||
|Video Editing Software Compatibility||