24 - 48V Phantom Powered
9V Internal Battery Powered
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The_Rode M3 Condenser Microphone_is a reliable, cost-effective end address microphone that is ideal for recording applications, sound reinforcement and more. This low-noise, wide-response condenser microphone features a heavy-duty metal body, low self-noise, battery status LED and a High Pass Filter. A three position Pad switch maximizes headroom up to -10dB and -20dB. The M3 is capable of either 24-48V phantom power or internal 9V alkaline battery. The compact, versatile M3 is designed for maximum flexibility and is ideal for general instrument or vocal capturing.
- __ Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser
- The M3 is capable of either 24-48V phantom power or internal 9V alkaline battery.
- __ Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis noise and maximizes gain.
- __ -10dB and -20dB Pad Switch
- A three position Pad switch maximizes headroom up to -10dB and -20dB.
- __ High Pass Filter
- A high pass filter switch eliminates noise and hum at the lower frequency range.
|Transducer||Permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||121dB (per IEC651)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||73dB SPL (per IEC651)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1k ohm load)|
|Power Requirements||1.6mA (battery)/6.5mA (48V Phantom Power)|
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Pad||-10dB and -20dB|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||High Pass Filter|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||1.29 x 8.85" (33 x 225mm)|
|Weight||13.40 oz (380g)|