Rode Lavalier Microphone
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 0.30 LBS
R_DE MiCon Connector
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Includes Windscreen and Wind Muff
The_R_DE Lavalier Microphone_is a quality lavalier with an omnidirectional polar pattern and condenser element, well suited for general speech pickup in sermons, presentations, instruction, interviews, etc. The microphone's detachable cable is easily replaceable in the event of a short or break, and its proprietary MiCon connection allows you to select from a number of optional adapters, for use with virtually any wireless bodypack transmitter. The microphone ships in a protective storage case and includes a waterproof pop-filter, wind-muff and clip.
Note:_MiCon connection is proprietary. Requires optional adapter for use with wireless transmitters, preamplifiers, etc.
- __ Clear audio and low handling noise
- __ Included water resistant pop filter and mini-furry for high wind protection
- __ Rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories.
- __ MiCon connector system provides seamless integration between all of R_DE's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems.
|Frequency Response||60Hz - 18kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||69dB_ |
Equivalent Noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
|Maximum Input Sound Level||110dB (clipping SPL)|
|Output Impedance||3k_ Typical|
|Output Connectors||R_DE's MiCon Connector (Requires optional adapter for use with wireless systems)|
|Dimensions||0.17 x 0.17 x 0.47" (4.5 x 4.5 x 12mm)|
|Weight||0.03 oz (1g)|