- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Four ED Elements, One UHR Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
A contemporary take on the classic fast standard zoom, the Panasonic Lumix S PRO 24-70mm f/2.8 is an L-mount wide-angle to short-telephoto lens characterized by its constant f/2.8 maximum aperture and sophisticated optical design. Aspherical, UHR, and ED elements are used to produce well-corrected imagery with high sharpness, accurate color rendering, and notable clarity throughout the zoom and focus ranges. Complementing the optics is a double focus system, which utilizes both a linear motor and a stepping motor, to provide especially fast and precise focusing performance. Additionally, the lens sports a weather-sealed design for use in harsh conditions and a rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality with smooth transitions between the in-focus and out-of-focus regions of the image.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and affords greater control over depth of field.
- Three aspherical elements and one ultra-high refractive index element help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- A double focus system employs both a linear motor and a stepping motor to deliver impressively fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance.
- Manual focus clutch allows you to simply push or pull the focusing range to quickly switch between AF and MF focusing modes.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
|Focal Length||24 to 70mm|
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Angle of View||84° to 34°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.21' / 37 cm|
|Optical Design||18 Elements in 16 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.58 x 5.51" / 90.9 x 140 mm|
|Weight||2.06 lb / 935 g|