Visit http://panasonic.registria.com to register your product and qualify for your extended warranty. This form is valid for US models only, please see a list of approved dealers and model numbers in this document. Note, you must complete a separate form for each individual model. Even if a lens comes bundled with a camera, it MUST be entered separately.
Please make sure you are prepared with:
1. A scan or photo of your purchase receipt.
Your receipt must show:
1. NAME of the dealer where you purchased
If your purchase was made through Amazon.com or another 3rd party marketplace, the SOLD BY dealer must either be Amazon.com or an AUTHORIZED dealer on following Authorized Dealer List. The SOLD BY dealer name MUST appear on receipt. Unauthorized dealer purchases will be rejected.
2. DATE of purchase, circled in red
Registration must be within 60 days of purchase
3. MODEL number purchased, circled in red
4. PRICE circled in red
2. A photo of your barcode that shows your model number and serial number. Some lens labels do not have the serial number on the front—they may be on a separate section of the inside of the box.
Once your application has been submitted you will receive an automatic acknowledgement of receipt in your email. Your forms and documents will be reviewed by a member of the LUMIX team. Once approved, you will receive an email from LUMIXWARRANTY@us.panasonic.com with the status of your submission and, if all correct, the certificate for your extended warranty. Application review generally takes 2-3 weeks but can be longer depending on current volume.
Mailing in your warranty will take significantly longer for a response (6-8 weeks). The form can be found here.