- Full-Frame | f/4-5.6 to f/22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 5.9"
- 7-Bladed Circular Diaphragm
- Dust and Splash-Resistant Design
With an ultra wide-angle zoom, the Panasonic Lumix 14-28mm f/4-5.6 MACRO Lens (Leica L) can achieve high optical performance and stunning mobility fit to LUMIX S5 series cameras for both photo and video. With excellent video recording performance to get the descriptive performance and beautiful bokeh. The LUMIX S 14-28mm F4-5.6 MACRO lens features a common overall length and position of controls provide practical advantages in use. The weight and the center of the gravity are almost the same across this series of lenses so that it’s easy to maintain balance when mounted to the camera on a gimbal.
- Compact ultra-wide-angle zoom lens designed for use with full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Minimum focusing distance of just 5.9" throughout zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- Micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure change and professional quality video.
- Optimized for video, an advanced optical design minimizes focus breathing when changing focal lengths.
- Lens design includes one aspherical ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) element, one aspherical element, three ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) elements, and one UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) element.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||14 to 28mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||114° to 75°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.9" / 15 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.3 x 3.5" / 84 x 89.8 mm|
|Weight||12.2 oz / 345 g|