- Micro Four Thirds System
- 50-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- One UHR Element, Three ED Elements
- Linear AF Motor, Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Stepless, De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Versatility within a short telephoto range, the Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 25-50mm f/1.7 ASPH., is a 50-100mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Ideal for portraiture, fashion, events, and other mid-range subjects, this lens pairs the useful focal length range with an impressively bright constant f/1.7 maximum aperture, advanced optics, and a portable form factor.
- Normal-to-short-tele zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 50-100mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super bright f/1.7 constant maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and offers impressive depth of field control throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element, three extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to produce well-controlled imagery void of color fringing, chromatic aberrations and spherical aberrations.
- Linear AF motor, and an internal focusing system, delivers quick and quiet focusing performance along with virtually no focus breathing throughout the focusing range from 11" to infinity.
- Focus clutch mechanism allows for intuitive switching between AF and MF modes, simply by sliding the focusing ring, and if paired with select Lumix cameras, Focus Ring Control can be used to tune the focus rotation feeling.
- Physical aperture ring has a stepless, de-clicked design for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Designed to closely match the Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens, these two zooms are nearly identical in terms of form factor and weight, share the same 77mm filter ring diameter, and have unified color rendering for seamless switching between the two lenses.
|25 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50 to 100mm)
|Micro Four Thirds
|Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View
|47° to 24°
|Minimum Focus Distance
|11" / 28 cm
|16 Elements in 11 Groups
|77 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|3.4 x 5" / 87.6 x 127.6 mm
|1.4 lb / 654 g