- Up to UHD 4K60 Video, 3G-SDI & HDMI Out
- 1/2.5" 8.29M MOS Sensor, Venus Engine
- 24x Optical Zoom, 48x Digital iZoom
- 120 fps Slow Motion, Live RTP Streaming
If you're shooting behind the scenes (BTS) in HD and would like to add 4K to your repertoire, the Panasonic HC-X2000 UHD 4K Pro Camcorder can help balance your needs, or allow you to jump straight to 4K. Compact and lightweight for a director or on-set BTS, the X2000 shoots and records UHD 4K at broadcast-compatible frame rates, so it fits smoothly into your existing broadcast workflow. The X2000 features a 1/2.5" 8.29M MOS sensor that is always shooting at 4K resolution, the Venus processing engine to scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery, and both 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs. Audio is recorded in up to 24-bit PCM via the built-in microphone.
The built-in Leica Dicomar lens features a 24x zoom with its widest angle at 25mm, and it uses the digital iZoom feature to zoom up to 48x. The Face Detection AF feature allows you to track faces and automatically adjusts focus on your subject. It also features manual control rings, a control dial, and a 5-axis optical image stabilization to keep your shots steady. The 3.5" fold-out LCD features a high-resolution touchscreen. The camera records in .mp4, .mov, and AVCHD codecs and features HEVC compression. The camera incorporates two SD card slots, allowing you to use relay and simultaneous recording. The camera also supports live streaming over 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi via RTP/RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS streams.
The VW-HU1 removable top handle unit is included, which provides two 3-pin XLR inputs that can be switched between mic, line, and +48V phantom power, and feature individual volume control knobs. A built-in LED light on the front of the unit allows you to illuminate your subject with a soft, diffused light and it also features dimming. A microphone holder is also attached to hold a standard shotgun mic, and the handle also features a shoe mount and mounting thread for additional accessories.
- Capture up to UHD 4K video and output via 3G-SDI (BNC) or HDMI.
- Live stream using RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS streams via Wi-Fi.
- In 4K recording mode, the camera utilizes 5-axis optical image stabilization (O.I.S.).
- The HC-X2000 features dual manual lens rings.
- The camera features built-in selectable ND physical filters.
- The camera records in either MP4, MOV, or AVCHD Progressive.
- The camera includes a removable top handle with two 3-pin XLR audio inputs for line or mic level input, as well as a switch for +48V phantom power. Manual adjustments are via dials set into the side of the camera so you can adjust the levels during the shot without having to pull up a menu function.
|Image Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.5" MOS Sensor|
|Effective Sensor Resolution||8.29 MP|
|Gain||to 30 dB|
|Minimum Illumination||1.5 lux at 1/30 Shutter Speed|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||25 to 600mm|
|Optical Zoom Ratio||24x|
|Max Digital Zoom||48x|
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.8 to 4|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Control Rings||Focus |
|Focus Control||Autofocus |
|Shutter Speed||1/1 to 1/30 sec|
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with Clear, 2 Stop (1/4), 4 Stop (1/16), 6 Stop (1/64) ND Filters|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Recording Media||2 x SDXC Card Slots|
|Recording Modes||AVCHD/MOV/MP4 4:2:0 10-Bit: |
3840 x 2160p up to 50/60 fps
1920 x 1080p up to 50/60/120 fps
AVCHD/MOV/MP4 4:2:2 10-Bit:
3840 x 2160p at 25/30 fps
1920 x 1080p at 25/30/50/60 fps
|Audio Recording||MOV: 2-Channel 24-Bit LPCM Audio |
MP4: 2-Channel 24-Bit AAC Audio
AVCHD: 2-Channel 24-Bit AC-3 Audio
|IP Streaming||RTMP, RTP, RTSP: x|
|Video Connectors||1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output |
1 x HDMI Output
|Audio Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Headphone Output |
2 x 3-Pin XLR Mic/Line Level (+48 V Phantom Power) Input
|Other I/O||1 x USB Micro-B Input |
1 x 2.5 mm Output
|Screen Resolution||1,560,000 Dots|
|Power Consumption||7.9 W|
|Accessory Mount||1 x Cold Shoe Mount|
|Dimensions||10.12 x 6.26 x 5.08" / 25.7 x 15.9 x 12.9 cm|
|Weight||3.31 lb / 1.5 kg|