- Single 4/3 MOS Sensor with 12 Stops DR
- DCI 4K 24P, UHD 4K up to 60p
- Variable Frame Rate up to 120 fps in FHD
- MP4/MOV Recording in 4K
- Integrated Leica 13x f/2.8 - f/4.5 Lens
- 3 x Individual Lens Control Rings
- 2 x SD Cards Slots (U3 Compatible)
- HDMI 2.0, 3G-SDI Output
The Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K Camcorder with Four-Thirds Sensor and Integrated Zoom Lens brings professional features and familiar camcorder ergonomics to the Micro Four Thirds sensor format. It features a single MOS sensor with 4K resolution that captures up to 12 stops of dynamic range with Panasonic's V-Log L gamma curve. The camcorder supports DCI 4K production at 24 fps, UHD 4K at up to 60 fps, and HD at up to 120 fps, providing you with a camcorder that is at home in a variety of production environments.
Recording 4K to MP4 or MOV and offering AVCHD recording of 1920 x 1080 HD video, your footage can be easily integrated into most modern post-production workflows. The integrated 13x Leica zoom lens features three lens rings that give you manual control over focus, zoom, and iris. The camera records to SD cards and requires U3 speed class cards to record 4K video. The camcorder features timecode in/out, a 3G-SDI output for HD video, and an HDMI connector that provides 4K output.
- The integrated LEICA DICOMAR lens features a 13x zoom range, which when shooting DCI 4K is equivalent to a 29.5 to 384.9mm lens on a 35mm camera.
- The lens has individual lens control rings built into the lens for focus, zoom, and iris, as well as a power zoom rocker.
- Includes a five-axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer and 4x correction-area Image Stabilizer that produces clear images without blurring, and a micro-drive focus unit that improves focus speed, tracking and capture performance, facilitating 4K focusing and shallow focus shooting.
- The V-Log L gamma curve allows you to capture 12 stops of dynamic range. Capturing in V-Log L will produce a flatter looking image that provides more latitude for post color correction. The V-Log assist function allows you to adjust the look of your video on the output to a more normal looking image without affecting the recorded footage.
- The dual SD card slots allow you to record in relay, backup, and simultaneous modes. Relay allows you to swap a full card out for an empty card so you can record virtually endlessly. The backup mode allows you to record continuously on one card, while you start and stop recording on the other card. Simultaneous record duplicates your recording on both cards, and dual codec recording allows you to record using a different codec to each card, so you can record 4K on one card and HD on the other. Please note that dual codec recording is not available when recording DCI 4K or UHD 60p.
|Image Sensor Size||4/3"|
|Sensor Resolution||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Effective Sensor Resolution||13.35 MP|
|Color Filter||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Shutter Type||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|ISO||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Advertised Dynamic Range||12 Stops|
|Lens Communication||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Shutter Speed||1/2 to 1/8000 sec|
|Shutter Angle||5 to 360°|
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with 2 Stop (1/4), 4 Stop (1/16), 6 Stop (1/64) ND Filters|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Recording Media||2 x SDXC Card Slots (U3 / V30 or faster cards recommended)|
|Recording Modes||MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit: |
4096 x 2160p at 24 fps (100 MB/s)
3840 x 2160p at 24/25/30/50/60 fps
|Video Connectors||1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output |
1 x HDMI (HDMI 2.0) Output
|Audio Connectors||2 x 3-Pin XLR Input|
|Battery Type||Panasonic AG-VBR Series|
|Power Connectors||1 x Barrel Input|
|Accessory Mount||1 x 1/4"-20 Female Thread |
1 x Cold Shoe Mount
|Tripod Mounting Thread||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||7.1 x 8.5 x 14.7" / 181 x 216 x 374 mm (Without Protrusions)|
|Weight||6.0 lb / 2.7 kg|
|Package Weight||12.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.1 x 14.8 x 11.2"|