- Full-Frame | T2.4 to T22
- 80mm Front Diameter
- 10 Aperture Blades
- 0.8 MOD Focus and Aperture Gears
- 300° Focus Rotation
- Lens Markings in Feet and Meters
Capture high-quality images using a full-frame camera with an ARRI PL mount with this NiSi ATHENA PRIME 14mm T2.4 Full-Frame Lens. The lens features 10 aperture blades, micro-contrast control, and low chromatic aberration to highlight image details without distortion. It has an aperture range of T2.4 to T22 and an 80mm front diameter with minimal focus breathing.
The focus ring is capable of rotating 300° for intuitive control. Markings on the lens are fluorescent and in both feet and meters. The lens has an ultra-wide 103.6° horizontal angle of view and a 46mm image circle to capture as many details as possible.
- Maximum T2.4 aperture for deep depth of view and increased area of focus
- 10 aperture blades for smooth, circular bokeh
- 300° focus ring rotation
- Fluorescent markings in feet and meters
- 80mm front diameter
- 9.84" minimum focusing distance
- Industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and aperture rings for use with follow focus system