The Nanlite PavoSlim 120C RGB LED Panel is a RGBWW LED Panel with a CCT range of 2700K–7500K with +/-150 of G/M adjustment with built-in CRMX LumenRadio and presets for Lee filters. Each light panel has DMX/RDM ports, Bluetooth, 2.4G, run on AC or battery and come with a softbox, grid, and padded cases that supply protection while remaining as compact and lightweight as possible.
- Designed for studio, film, and TV productions, this thin and lightweight LED panel provides a bright illumination of 12,830 lux at 3.3'.
- Variable color temperature range of 2700 to 7500K and 0 to 100% dimming.
- High CRI/TLCI ratings of 96/97 provide high color accuracy and rendering.
- 15 built-in special effects for hue loop, CCT loop, intensity loop, flash, pulse, storm, police car, TV, paparazzi, candle/fire, disco, bad bulb, firework, explosion, and welding.
- Multiple presets for LEE filters.
- Silent passive cooling for working on sets with sound recording.
- Built-in battery plates for two V-mount batteries.
- DMX/RDM port, Bluetooth, and wireless RF control options.
- 4-pin locking plate design to combine panels together to make a larger light source.
- Includes two diffusers, a softbox, an eggcrate, and a soft case.
- Dual-voltage design for worldwide use.