- For Studio & Film/TV Production
- 2700-6500K CCT; Green-Magenta Adjustment
- AC or Optional Battery Power
- Onboard; DMX; App Control
- 12 Special Effects & OLED Screen
- Active Cooling, Four Fan Modes
- 5/8" & 1-1/8" Pins & Bowens Mount
- Includes Reflector, Control Unit & Bag
Adopting the same powerful output and compact form of the original Forza 500, Nanlite has introduced the Forza 500B II Bi-Color LED Light. Featuring an adjustable color temperature of 2700-6500K with green-magenta shift by +/- 80, this spotlight is dimmable from 0 to 100% in 0.1% increments so you can achieve the precise intensity needed for your video and photo productions. Blend seamlessly into any ambient light situation, match other fixtures, or allow creative expression. The light comes with a 55° reflector, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz for wireless control, DMX/RDM capability, and four fan modes for speed adjustments or absolute silence. The redesigned control unit offers power options as the light can efficiently run via AC power or on optional V-mount batteries.
The Forza 500B II ships with an upgraded curved yoke that allows 360° rotation for a greater tilting range when used with optional large modifiers. Its base is compatible with both 5/8" baby pins and 1-1/8" junior pins and the light's Bowens mount works with a vast number of light modifiers. The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on optional side-mounted 26V/14.8V V-mount batteries in situations where AC current is unavailable. A padded carry bag is supplied for protection during storage and transport.
The light offers 12 built-in customizable effects that can be saved as presets using the free NANLINK app.
In shooting situations where you need to match other light sources or achieve a specific look, it can be extremely helpful to adjust the green-to-magenta shift for color correction. The Forza 500B II allows you to tweak the color by +/- 80 to get there. This ability is made possible by the light's LED source.
Four Fan Modes
Four fan modes enhance speed control according to your needs. The fan can also be turned off completely when absolute silence is needed.
- Smart, full speed, low speed & off modes
- 15% maximum output when turned off
Control Unit & Battery Power
Optimized for use in the studio or on location, the light's control unit is equipped with easy-access side battery plates that accommodate V-mount batteries. The Forza 500B II runs on 26V/14.8V V-mount batteries or AC power for easy operation in any location regardless of power availability.
- Fanless control unit
- Control unit's lock button prevents accidental setting changes
- Includes 19.8' power cable and 9.8' head cable
- A robust quick release clamp is included for mounting the control unit
- The versatile clamp is compatible with round or square stands and trusses
Onboard, DMX & App Control
The control unit features a convenient OLED display plus onboard buttons and knobs for precise and easy local control, but the light can also be controlled remotely.
- From your smartphone via Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android
- Built-in 2.4 GHz lets you use the separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote control or the WS-TB-1 transmitter box for larger setups
- Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control and enable the light to be quickly adopted into any DMX controlled environment
Multiple Mounting Possibilities
The light has a curved rotating yoke with a one-sided lock and forward articulation. It allows 360° rotation to provide a greater tilting range with optional large modifiers. It also features an incorporated umbrella holder to expand your light-shaping options. Additionally, the light's Bowens mount capability makes the Forza 500B II compatible with a wide range of modifiers.
Additional Benefits & Refinements
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100%
- USB port allows firmware updates and supplies power for optional wireless DMX receivers
- Durable construction
|Item Type||1 x LED Spot Light|
|Included Light Modifier||1 x Reflector|
|Included Storage Case||1 x Case|
|Color Temperature||2700 to 6500K|
|Dimming||Yes, Built-In Dimmer
0 to 100%
|Front Accessory Mount||Bowens S|
|Mobile App Compatible||Yes: Android & iOS
App Name: NANLINK
*As of December, 2022: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Power Source||Power Supply/Controller (Included)
Battery (Not Included)
|Battery Plate Type||2 x V-Mount (Built-In)|
|AC Input Power||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Yoke Type||Manually-Operated Yoke|
|Display||OLED (Via Included Power Supply/Controller)|