- For Studio & Film/TV Production
- Output: 68,060 Lux at 3.3' (5600K)
- 2700-6500K CCT, Green-Magenta Adjustment
- AC or Optional Battery Power
- CRI 96, TLCI 97
- Onboard, DMX, App Control
- 12 Special Effects & OLED Screen
- Active Cooling, Four Fan Modes
- 5/8" Receiver & Bowens Mount
- Includes Reflector, Control Unit & Bag
Adopting the generous output and the compact form of the Forza 300 and 300B models, Nanlite has added key refinements in every regard to improve the performance of its second-generation Forza 300B II Bi-Color LED Light. Featuring an adjustable color temperature of 2700-6500K with green-magenta shift by +/- 80, this spotlight is a step up to the next level of quality for your video and photo productions. It will blend seamlessly into any ambient light situation, match other fixtures, or allow creative expression. The light comes with a 55° reflector, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz for wireless control, DMX/RDM capability, and four fan modes for speed adjustments or absolute silence. A redesigned control unit is also included with the ability to efficiently run on AC power or optional V-mount batteries.
The Forza 300B II ships with an upgraded curved yoke that allows 360° rotation for a greater tilting range when used with optional large modifiers. A 5/8" receiver accepts industry-standard light stands and the light's Bowens mount is widely compatible with multiple light modifiers. The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run one or two optional side-mounted 14.8V V-mount batteries for situations when AC current is unavailable. A padded carry bag is supplied for protection during storage and transport.
With the included 55° reflector, the Forza 300B II outputs up to 68,060 lux at 3.3' (5600K). When equipped with the separately available FL-20G Fresnel with barndoors the light's output climbs to an impressive 151,000 lux.
Accurate Color & Special Effects
The Forza 300B II features a CRI of 96 and a TLCI of 97, meaning you can shoot with confidence knowing the color reproduction will be precise. Besides color accuracy, the light offers 12 built-in customizable effects that can be saved as presets using the free NANLINK app.
In shooting situations where you need to match other light sources or achieve a specific look, it can be extremely helpful to adjust the green-to-magenta shift for color correction. With this Forza 300B II's feature you can tweak the color by +/- 80 to get there. The Forza 300B II is the first 300W spotlight with this ability, which is possible by its WW(RG) LED source.
Four Fan Modes
The light offers four fan modes to enhance speed control according to your needs. The light head's fan is 9 dBA quieter than the previous generation and can be turned off when absolute silence is needed.
- Smart, Full Speed, Low Speed & Off modes
- 15% maximum output when turned off
Control Unit & Battery Power
Optimized for use in the studio or on location, the Forza 300B II's included control unit is equipped with easy-to-access battery plates on the sides to accommodate up to two V-mount batteries. The Forza 300B II can run off either AC power or using one or two 14.8V V-mount batteries, so you can operate in any location regardless of power availability.
- 100% brightness using two separately available 14.8V V-mount batteries
- 45% brightness using only one separately available 14.8V V-mount battery
- Fanless control unit gets 30% more battery life
- Control unit's lock button prevents accidental setting changes
- Includes longer 19.8' power cable and 9.8' head cable
- A robust quick release clamp is included for mounting the control unit
- The versatile clamp is compatible with round or square stands and trusses
Onboard, DMX & App Control
The Forza 300B II's control unit features a convenient OLED display and onboard buttons and knobs for precise and easy local control, but the light can also be controlled remotely.
- You can fully control the light from your smartphone via Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android
- Built-in 2.4 GHz lets you use the separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote control or the WS-TB-1 transmitter box for larger setups
- Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control and enables the Forza 300B II to be quickly adopted into any DMX controlled environment
Multiple Mounting Possibilities
The light's upgraded curved rotating yoke has a one-sided lock, forward articulation, and allows 360° rotation to provide a greater tilting range with optional large modifiers. It also features an incorporated umbrella holder to expand your light-shaping options. Additionally, the light's Bowens mount capability makes the Forza 300B II compatible with a wide range of modifiers.
Compact, Powerful & Professional
Compact yet powerful, the Forza 300B II has a rectangular shape that can be stacked when setting up, breaking down, or storing. Its head measures 12.9 x 8.9 x 4.8" and weighs 6.3 lb. The light's control unit is now 37% smaller with dimensions of just 9.1 x 6.1 x 5.4". The light's head and the control unit combined have a total weight of 12.4 lb.
Additional Benefits & Refinements
- Press the left knob to quickly switch between popular CCTs: 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K & 6500K
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100%
- USB port allows firmware updates and supplies power for optional wireless DMX receivers
- Durable construction
|Item Type||1 x LED Spot Light|
|Included Light Modifier||1 x Reflector|
|Included Storage Case||1 x Case|
6322 fc / 68,060 Lux at 3.3' / 1 m (with Reflector)*
*Standardized Measurement Supplied by the Manufacturer
|Color Temperature||2700 to 6500K|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 96
|Dimming||Yes, Built-In Dimmer
0 to 100%
|Front Accessory Mount||Bowens S|
|Wireless Remote Control Type||Bluetooth|
|Mobile App Compatible||Yes: Android & iOS
App Name: NANLINK
*As of December, 2022: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Power Source||Power Supply/Controller (Included)
Battery (Not Included)
|Battery Plate Type||2 x V-Mount (Built-In)|
|AC Input Power||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||48 VDC|
|Power Consumption||350 W|
|Yoke Type||Manually-Operated Yoke|
|Fixture Mounting||Support Mount
1 x 5/8" Receiver
|Display||OLED (Via Included Power Supply/Controller)|
|Dimensions||12.9 x 8.9 x 4.8" / 32.8 x 22.6 x 12.2 cm (Fixture)
9.1 x 6.1 x 5.4" / 23.1 x 15.5 x 13.7 cm (Power Supply/Controller)
|Weight||6.3 lb / 2.9 kg (Fixture)
12.4 lb / 5.6 kg (Overall Kit)
|Package Weight||28.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21 x 14.5 x 11.5"|