SmallHD FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor Gimbal Kit
- Small HD
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 2.00 LBS
- 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Onboard Monitor
- D-Tap to L-Series Battery Adapter
- FOCUS Tilt Arm & Focus Sun Shade
- L-Series Type Battery
- 3' Micro-HDMI Cable
- 1' Micro-USB Cable
- Screen Protector & Cleaning Cloth
- Four Cable Clips
The FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor Gimbal Kit from SmallHD provides an array of accessories handy for using this onboard monitor in a gimbal rig. Use this monitor for pulling focus or viewing images from your camera. A D-Tap to Sony L-series battery adapter enables you to power the FOCUS OLED using a D-Tap output, saving space and weight on your rig.
Use the FOCUS Tilt Arm to mount the FOCUS OLED to your rig via a shoe mount or 1/4"-20 thread. One Sony L-series type battery, charger, and a sun shade are included, as well as micro-HDMI and micro-USB cables. A screen protector, cleaning cloth, and a set of four cable clips also come with the monitor.
5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor
The SmallHD 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor combines the accuracy of an OLED display with the ability to power select DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Viewable even in full daylight, this onboard monitor's 350 cd/m² bright 1920 x 1080 OLED panel is crisp enough for pulling focus, and features a single micro-HDMI input. Load custom LUTs and access focus and monitoring tools like waveform, false color, and vectorscope using the touchscreen interface.
Powered by a single Sony L-series type battery (not included), this versatile monitor can also supply power to select cameras when used with a separately available adapter cable. Display features include 2x and 4x pixel zoom, multiple anamorphic de-squeeze functions, false color options, image overlay, and up to 8-channel audio metering.
A Tilt Arm is included with the monitor for mounting to your camera's accessory shoe or 1/4"-20 threaded hole. The FOCUS OLED's rubberized plastic form includes three 1/4"-20 threaded mounting points. Additional features include SD card storage, a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, and a low 5.76W power draw.
- Display Features
- Supports up to UHD-1 4K video
- SD card slot for loading custom LUTs
- Wide color gamut display
- 2x and 4x pixel zoom
- 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, and 2.0x anamorphic de-squeeze
- Automatic/manual image flip and rotation
- Waveform, zebra, and vectorscope
- Preset and custom frame guides
- Micro-HDMI Input
- A micro-HDMI connector is used to display up to a UHD-1 4K signal. A micro-HDMI to HDMI type A cable, micro-to-micro-HDMI cable, and four cable clips are included with the monitor.
- Camera Power
- An output port enables you to power your camera directly from an NP-F L-series battery mounted on the monitor, increasing runtimes over the standard batteries of many DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- Convenient Mounting
- Attach the FOCUS OLED monitor to your camera's shoe or 1/4"-20 thread using the included FOCUS Tilt Arm. The Tilt Arm enables 180° of tilt for convenient monitoring, and incorporates a cold shoe.
The 3' SmallHD Micro-HDMI Male to Micro-HDMI Male Cable has been designed to let you connect a FOCUS monitor to a larger display, such as a TV or computer monitor.
|Inputs||1 x Micro-HDMI|
|Audio Out||1 x 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack|
|Other I/O||1 x Micro-USB|
|Pixel Zoom||2x, 4x|
|Anamorphic De-Squeeze||1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, 2.0x|
|Audio Metering||Up to 8 channels|
|Power Input||1 x NP-F (Sony L) battery bay|
|Power Output||1 x Barrel: 3.5 mm outer, 1.1 mm inner|
|Power Consumption||5.76 W|
|Storage||1 x SD card slot|
|Mounting Threads||3 x 1/4"-20|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 140° F / 0 to 60° C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.45 x 0.77 x 5.54" / 8.76 x 1.96 x 14.07 cm|
|Weight||9 oz / 255 g (without battery)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.0 x 2.0"|
SmallHD Micro-HDMI Male to Micro-HDMI Male Cable (3')
|Connector 1||HDMI Type-D Male|
|Connector 2||HDMI Type-D Male|
|Cable Length||3' / 0.91 m|
|Bandwidth||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Resolution Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|3D Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Ethernet Channel||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Ethernet Speed||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Shielding||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||4 oz / 113 g|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||2.8 x 0.4 x 0.1"|