SmallHD FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor Cine Kit
- Small HD
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 2.00 LBS
- 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Onboard Monitor
- D-Tap to L-Series Battery Adapter
- StrongArm 7 Articulated Mount
- 1 x Sony NP-F L-Series Type Battery
- Magic Mount
- Includes HDMI & USB Cables
- Screen Protector & Cleaning Cloth
- 4 x Cable Clips
The FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor Cine Kit from SmallHD offers cine-style power and mounting options for the 5.5" touchscreen SmallHD OLED FOCUS monitor. Use this monitor for pulling focus or viewing images from your pro camera. A D-Tap to Sony L-series battery adapter enables you to power the FOCUS OLED using your camera battery's D-Tap output, saving space and weight on your rig.
Use the 7" StrongArm 7 to mount the FOCUS OLED to your rig via a shoe mount or 1/4"-20 thread. One Sony L-series type battery and charger, a Magic Mount, and HDMI, micro-USB, and USB cables are included. A FOCUS Tilt Arm, screen protector, cleaning cloth, and a set of four cable clips also come with the monitor.
5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor
The SmallHD 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitorcombines the accuracy of an OLED display with the ability to power select DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Viewable even in full daylight, this onboard monitor's 350 cd/m² bright 1920 x 1080 OLED panel is crisp enough for pulling focus, and features a single micro-HDMI input. Load custom LUTs and access focus and monitoring tools like waveform, false color, and vectorscope using the touchscreen interface.
Powered by a single Sony L-series type battery (not included), this versatile monitor can also supply power to select cameras when used with a separately available adapter cable. Display features include 2x and 4x pixel zoom, multiple anamorphic de-squeeze functions, false color options, image overlay, and up to 8-channel audio metering.
A Tilt Arm is included with the monitor for mounting to your camera's accessory shoe or 1/4"-20 threaded hole. The FOCUS OLED's rubberized plastic form includes three 1/4"-20 threaded mounting points. Additional features include SD card storage, a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, and a low 5.76W power draw.
- Supports up to UHD-1 4K video
- SD card slot for loading custom LUTs
- Wide color gamut display
- 2x and 4x pixel zoom
- 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, and 2.0x anamorphic de-squeeze
- Automatic/manual image flip and rotation
- Waveform, zebra, and vectorscope
- Preset and custom frame guides
- Micro-HDMI Input
- A micro-HDMI connector is used to display up to a UHD-1 4K signal. A micro-HDMI to HDMI type A cable, micro-to-micro-HDMI cable, and four cable clips are included with the monitor.
- Camera Power
- An output port enables you to power your camera directly from an NP-F L-series battery mounted on the monitor, increasing runtimes over the standard batteries of many DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- Convenient Mounting
- Attach the FOCUS OLED monitor to your camera's shoe or 1/4"-20 thread using the included FOCUS Tilt Arm. The Tilt Arm enables 180° of tilt for convenient monitoring, and incorporates a cold shoe.
The SmallHD StrongArm 7 is a 7" articulating monitor mount for SmallHD field monitors. It can attach directly to a camera's accessory shoe or 1/4"-20 thread mount. A single knob tightens all 3 articulating joints on the arm at once for maximum mobility and efficiency.
The 2' SmallHD Micro-HDMI Male to HDMI Male Cable has been designed to let you connect a FOCUS monitor to a larger display, such as a TV or computer monitor.
|Inputs||1 x Micro-HDMI|
|Audio Out||1 x 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack|
|Other I/O||1 x Micro-USB|
|Pixel Zoom||2x, 4x|
|Anamorphic De-Squeeze||1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, 2.0x|
|Audio Metering||Up to 8 channels|
|Power Input||1 x NP-F (Sony L) battery bay|
|Power Output||1 x Barrel: 3.5 mm outer, 1.1 mm inner|
|Power Consumption||5.76 W|
|Storage||1 x SD card slot|
|Mounting Threads||3 x 1/4"-20|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 140° F / 0 to 60° C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.45 x 0.77 x 5.54" / 8.76 x 1.96 x 14.07 cm|
|Weight||9 oz / 255 g (without battery)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.0 x 2.0"|
|Length||7" (17.8 cm)|
|Weight||10 oz (283 g)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.5 x 3.6 x 1.8"|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
|Connector 1||HDMI Type-D Male|
|Connector 2||HDMI Type-A Male|
|Cable Length||2' / 0.61 m|
|Bandwidth||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Resolution Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|3D Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Ethernet Channel||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Ethernet Speed||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Shielding||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 3.9 x 0.7"|