SmallHD 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor
- Small HD
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.50 LBS
- 5.5" 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- Micro-HDMI Input
- 350 cd/m²; 60,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 160° Viewing Angle, 402 PPI Panel
- 3.5mm Camera Power Output
- L-Series Battery Mount
- SD Card for Image Capture/Overlay & LUTs
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack
- Includes FOCUS Tilt Arm with Shoe Mount
The SmallHD 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitorcombines the accuracy of an OLED display with the ability to power select DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Viewable even in full daylight, this onboard monitor's 350 cd/m² bright 1920 x 1080 OLED panel is crisp enough for pulling focus, and features a single micro-HDMI input. Load custom LUTs and access focus and monitoring tools like waveform, false color, and vectorscope using the touchscreen interface.
Powered by a single Sony L-series type battery (not included), this versatile monitor can also supply power to select cameras when used with a separately available adapter cable. Display features include 2x and 4x pixel zoom, multiple anamorphic de-squeeze functions, false color options, image overlay, and up to 8-channel audio metering.
A Tilt Arm is included with the monitor for mounting to your camera's accessory shoe or 1/4"-20 threaded hole. The FOCUS OLED's rubberized plastic form includes three 1/4"-20 threaded mounting points. Additional features include SD card storage, a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, and a low 5.76W power draw.
- Display Features
- Supports up to UHD-1 4K video
- SD card slot for loading custom LUTs
- Wide color gamut display
- 2x and 4x pixel zoom
- 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, and 2.0x anamorphic de-squeeze
- Automatic/manual image flip and rotation
- Waveform, zebra, and vectorscope
- Preset and custom frame guides
- Micro-HDMI Input
- A micro-HDMI connector is used to display up to a UHD-1 4K signal. A micro-HDMI to HDMI type A cable, micro-to-micro-HDMI cable, and four cable clips are included with the monitor.
- Camera Power
- An output port enables you to power your camera directly from an NP-F L-series battery mounted on the monitor, increasing runtimes over the standard batteries of many DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- Convenient Mounting
- Attach the FOCUS OLED monitor to your camera's shoe or 1/4"-20 thread using the included FOCUS Tilt Arm. The Tilt Arm enables 180° of tilt for convenient monitoring, and incorporates a cold shoe.
SmallHD Focus OLED Specs
|Inputs||1 x Micro-HDMI|
|Audio Out||1 x 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack|
|Other I/O||1 x Micro-USB|
|Pixel Zoom||2x, 4x|
|Anamorphic De-Squeeze||1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, 2.0x|
|Audio Metering||Up to 8 channels|
|Power Input||1 x NP-F (Sony L) battery bay|
|Power Output||1 x Barrel: 3.5 mm outer, 1.1 mm inner|
|Power Consumption||5.76 W|
|Storage||1 x SD card slot|
|Mounting Threads||3 x 1/4"-20|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 140° F / 0 to 60° C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.45 x 0.77 x 5.54" / 8.76 x 1.96 x 14.07 cm|
|Weight||9 oz / 255 g (without battery)|
|Package Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.0 x 2.0"|