SmallHD 502 HDMI & SDI On-Camera Field Monitor Kit
- Small HD
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 4.80 LBS
- 5" 1920 x 1080, HDMI & SDI Monitor
- 441 Pixel Per Inch Display
- 3-Second Boot Time
- HDMI & SDI In/Out with Cross Conversion
- User Definable Presets
- Discrete Display/Output 3D LUT Support
- Joystick Menu Navigation
- LP-E6-Type Batteries and Charger
- Accessory Kit Included
- Hard-Sided Storage Case
Small HD's 502 HDMI & SDI On-Camera Field Monitor Kit includes the SmalHD 502, SmallHD LP-E6-Type Battery and Charger Kit , an SDI Cable, HDMI cables, acrylic screen protectors, a neoprene sleeve, ball mount, a 4 GB SD card, a cleaning cloth, and a hard-sided storage case. The 502 brings full HD resolution to an on-camera monitor the size of a smartphone. The screen packs 441 pixels per inch, providing a sharp clear image on such a small screen. It features HDMI and 3G-SDI input, HDMI and 3G-SDI output with cross conversion, and it takes just 3 seconds to boot-up. The unit is 3/4" thick and weighs about 9 ounces, so it is light enough to mount to your camera without weighing you down.
Small HD has developed a menu system designed to be easy to navigate with the built-in joystick. Within the system is the Pages system, which allows you to create and store up to 8 preset configurations. You can easily see the effect of your configurations on the image, swiping between the configurations using the joystick. The 501 supports 3D LUTs, and you can save those as a configuration page as well. It is worth pointing out that you can apply a configuration page setting to either the monitor's screen, the output, or both at the same time. You can also assign a different configuration set up to the monitor's screen and the output.
- The SmallHD 502 on-camera monitor features a Full HD, 1920x1080, LCD display, with a pixel density of 441 PPI. The 501's LCD display is able to produce 85% NTSC Color Gamut (greater than the REC. 709 color standard), rivaling the color capabilities of OLED technology.
- The monitor supports HDMI and SDI inputs and outputs, and cross converts between them.
- You can apply a 3D LUT to the monitor and still view your video in real-time.
- The configuration system, Pages, allows you to create and store up to 8 presets. Presets can include focus aids, exposure aids, camera metadata, 3D LUTs. Once created, you can navigate between the presets merely by swiping the built-in joystick. You can see up to three presets displayed on the screen at the same time as you swipe between the presets, which is different than having to engage a menu system and trying to remember what the name of the preset means. You can see the effect of your configuration on the video.
- The hard sided storage case holds the 502 monitor and accessories, providing protection during transport and storage.
|Package Weight||4.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.1 x 9.2 x 6.9"|