- Canon EF/EF-S Lens to RF Camera
- Enables Autofocus and Auto Exposure
- Transfers Lens Exif Metadata to Camera
- Lightweight, Durable Construction
This Meike Lens Mount Adapter allows a Canon EF/EF-S-mount lens to be used on a Canon RF-mount mirrorless camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by a compatible lens and Canon-RF mount camera. Constructed with aluminum alloy, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S-mount lens to be used on a Canon RF-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Aluminum alloy mounting ring provides a lightweight and durable camera-to-lens connection
|ø: 2.6 x D: 1.6" / ø: 6.6 x D: 4.1 cm
|3.88 oz / 110 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|3.95 x 2.9 x 1.85"