The MFT-mount Meike 8mm T2.9 Manual Focus Cinema Lens features an all-metal housing and low-dispersion glass optics with multilayer coating. The multiple coatings ensure reduced flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. The lens covers Micro Four Thirds sensors and is designed suitable for use with high-resolution cameras.
- Wide aperture of T2.9, minimum focusing distance of 25mm
- The equivalent focal length is 16mm on M43 bodies
- Focus ring rotation: 260°
- Filter size: 86mm
- Outer diameter:90mm
- Maual focus: Enable your camera 'release without lens' to let the lens work with your camera.
- FULLY MANUAL Pease go to your camera CUSTOM FUNCTIONS and ENABLE release SHUTTER W/O LENS option in order to take pictures
- Lens Consturction:12 elements in 7 groups
- Lens view angle:diagonal 108.6° horizontal 96° vertical 80°
- Weight:540 Grams