Meike 25mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Lens (Fujifilm X Mount)
- 2.00 LBS
- Fujifilm X Mount Cinema Lens
- Aperture Range: T2.2 to T22
- Multilayer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
A bright Fujifilm X mount cine prime, the 25mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Lens from Meike is a versatile lens suitable for high-resolution cine cameras. The T2.2 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field. In harsh lighting conditions, a multilayer coating is also used to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. This manual focus lens permits working with subjects as close as 9.8" away, and a printed focusing scale aids with pre-focusing techniques.
- Normal-length 25mm lens is designed for full-frame Fujifilm X mount cine cameras.
- Bright T2.2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Multilayer coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 9.8" away.
- All-metal lens barrel has a smooth, frosted surface and helps with temperature control.
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X|
|Diagonal Angle of View||Full Frame: 49.7°|
|Horizontal Angle of View||Full Frame: 40.6°|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||9.8" / 24.89 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Length||3.56" / 90.4 mm|
|Weight||1.23 lb / 557 g|
|Package Weight||1.615 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.05 x 5.05 x 5.05"|