Westcott Flex Cine DMX RGBW LED Mat Two-Light Fixture Kit (1 x 2')
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 20.00 LBS
- 2 x Flex Cine RGBW Mats (1 x 2')
- 2 x Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmers
- 2 x AC Adapters
- 2 x Scrim Jim Cine Frames
- 2 x Flex Yokes
- 2 x Flex Cine Softboxes
- 2 x Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrate Grids
- 1 x Flex Cine Gear Bag
This Westcott Flex Cine DMX RGBW LED Mat Two Light Fixture Kit is assembled to provide you with a flexible 1 x 2' LED mat lighting kit that is ready for use in studio or on location. The kit includes two 1 x 2' RGBW LED mats, two Wireless DMX control modules that supports both wired and wireless DMX and controls the functions of the LED mat. Also included are two AC adapters that power the mats via the dimmers, two Scrim Jim frames, two yokes, two softboxes, two eggcrates for the softboxes, and a gear bag for storing and transporting the kit.
Each included dimmer and AC adapter enable powering and controlling a single flex mat. You can control the dimmer locally, or use its DMX functionality from a remote DMX board (not included). The dimmer also enables using an optional app for more detailed control of the fixture from your mobile device. The Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set creates a rigid frame that you can attach the flexible LED mat to, which allows you to mount the unit, as well as mounting diffusion and softboxes, to the included yoke. Please note that light stands are not included.
This Westcott Flex Cine RGBW Mat is a versatile LED system designed for professional filmmakers. This 1 x 2' fixture features an adjustable beam spread of 140 to 360° and features RGBW LEDs that allow you to select virtually any color in the color spectrum, and it has a CRI rating of 97 and TLCI of 98.7 for excellent color reproduction. It emits up to 3500 lux at 3', and it is flicker free up to 960 frames per second.
At 1/4" thin and weighing less than 2 pounds, this pliable LED mat is ideal for travel, storage, lighting in compact spaces, and concealing on set. This LED mat boasts an IP64 water-resistance rating up to the connector for use in a variety of locations. Magnetic, metal-capped corners allow for quickly and temporarily attaching this fixture to most metal surfaces. Flex Cine mats also feature built-in metal grommets and hook-and-loop edging for even further mounting and possibilities.
- 1 x 2' flexible LED panel light fixture
- The RGBW LEDs enable the fixture to output virtually any color in the spectrum of visible light
- Requires Westcott Flex Wireless DMX Dimmer, which is controlled locally or wirelessly and attaches to the fixture via a cable with a TE-9 pin connector
- The fixture's cable attachment to the fixture is reinforced to help prevent damage
- The fixture features magnetic corners for easy mounting to most metal surfaces
- Integrated hook-and-loop fabric enables easy mounting to surfaces treated with hook-and-loop fabric (not included)
The Westcott Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer enables you to power and control Westcott Flex Cine LED Mats. It features an integrated V-mount battery plate that provides power to the dimmer and to the LED mat. The dimmer provides local, remote, and wireless control over brightness, color temperature, and effects. You can dim your fixture from 100 to 1% brightness from the dimmer, without causing your fixture's output to flicker.
Built-in gel mode provides over 100 gel effects that can be applied to your LED mat's output, and these effects can be applied in either daylight or tungsten mode (providing your fixture is a bi-color source). It also comes preloaded with presets you can access, as well as customize or create and save your own. In addition to the local control available on the unit itself, the dimmer supports DMX in and out via 5-pin connectors or wireless DMX via Art-Net. You can also use available apps such as Luminair and control the dimmer wirelessly via your mobile device. Connect the dimmer to your Flex Cine Mat and the dimmer's autosensing technology will automatically adjust the dimmer's power output and options to match your fixture.
- The dimmer supports the various Flex Cine LED Mats and is equipped with unique Mat Sensing Technology, which automatically reads whichever LED Mat it is connected to. This allows the dimmer to customize its controls and specify the exact voltage needed to operate the light.
- The dimmer's onboard controls include more than 100 preloaded color gel presets with daylight or tungsten backing, source-matching presets, user-defined presets, as well as CCT controls.
- Compatible with Luminair app (not included) to create advanced effects and controls wirelessly.
- Each dimmer can power and control only one mat at a time.
- This dimmer is equipped with Hybrid Pulse Width Modulation, allowing Flex LED mats to be dimmed to 1% while maintaining a flicker-free output.
- The Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer supports DMX512 input and output ports and wireless DMX over Art-Net.
- The built-in V-mount enables you to power the dimmer and the light fixture from a single battery. Please note that you can power a 1 x 1' mat with a 14.8 VC battery, but larger LED mats require a 26 VC battery. Batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- Built-in USB port for firmware upgrades with 5V 1A output.
The AC Adapter for Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer from Westcott is the designated power supply for the 7580 Flex Cine DMX Dimmer. It provides up to 240W of power for any Westcott Flex LED mat that you incorporate. The adapter connects to the dimmer via a built-in V-mount plate and plugs into a wall outlet using an included 16' AC power cord. DC power is delivered to the dimmer through the V-mount plate. The power cord is removable for easier transport.
Featuring a durable and heat-resistant polycarbonate housing and low-decibel cooling fan, the adapter is designed for prolonged on-set use and optimal heat dispersion.
- Key Features
- Designated AC power supply for the 7580 Flex Cine DMX Dimmer
- Provides up to 240W of power (24V / 10A)
- Connects to the dimmer via an integrated V-mount plate
- 16' AC power cord, removable for transport
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Low-decibel cooling fan
This Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set from Westcott includes all of the necessary frame tubes and connectors to construct your own 1 x 2' frame for attaching fabrics in order to create diffusion panels, flags, or other light control tools. This specific kit includes two 22" tubes, two 10" tubes, and four 2D frame connectors, as well as a transport strap for carrying the set. Each tube is constructed from anodized aluminum alloy, features riveted heavy-duty hook-and-loop tape on two sides for attaching fabrics, and incorporates a 3/8"-16 threaded mount for mounting atop stands. The included self-locking connectors are used to combine the individual tube pieces in order to create a flat 2D frame.
For longer-term applications of a 2' Flex LED Mat, Westcott has developed a Flex Yoke that is designed to work with a 1 x 2' or 2 x 2' Scrim Jim Cine Frame to provide the necessary framework and mounting points for mounting to standard grip equipment. The yoke mounts directly to the frame's 5/8"-16 threads and features heavy-duty hardware for ensuring longevity and ease of use. The yoke then offers a 5/8" baby pin that can be mounted into a standard grip head with ease. Additionally, the all-metal construction ensures durability on set and on location.
The Flex Cine Softbox 1 x 2' from Westcott attaches to the optional Westcott 1 x 2' Scrim Jim Cine Frame to let you direct and diffuse Flex 1 x 2' LED mats. It secures to the Scrim Jim using integrated industrial-grade hook-and-loop strips, and it also supports an included diffuser or optional Westcot softbox eggcrate grid via hook-and-loop strips on the front. Designed to collapse flat for transport, the softbox can be carried in bags, cases, and luggage.
- Flexible plastic plating
- Finished with a smooth nylon exterior
- Lined with a taut and reflective silver interior that maximizes light output
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips for securing to 1 x 2' Scrim Jim Cine frames
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips on the front for attaching the included diffuser or optional eggcrate grid
The 1 x 2' Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrate Grid from Westcott is a 40° grid that helps contain light spill and narrow the beam angle for your Westcott Flex LED mats. It's designed to attach to Westcott 1 x 2' Scrim Jim Cine Frames or 1 x 2' Flex Cine Softboxes via integrated industrial-grade hook-and-loop strips. Made of heavy-duty nylon, unlike hard grids, this grid is collapsible and easily packs away into the included travel case for comfortable transport.
The 1 x 2' Flex Cine Gear Bag from Westcott is a soft yet durable carry case with a plastic-plated exterior. It conveniently fits select Flex 1 x 2' LED kits in fully-assembled form, allowing you to pack and unpack quickly.
It fits two Flex Cine 1 x 2' Sets, two Flex Cine 1 x 2' 1-Light Gear Kits, one Flex Cine 1 x 2' 2-Light Gear Kit, or one Flex 1 x 2' with Barndoors. Customizable foam inserts and a zippered mesh pocket allow you to organize cables and other accessories, while soft carry handles and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap provide two ways of carrying the case. There's also a clear card holder for identification.
|Beam Angle||140 to 360°|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 97 |
|Photometrics||325.1 fc / 3500 lux at 3.28' / 1 m|
|Rectangular Panel Size||1 x 2' / 0.30 x 0.61 m|
|Fixture Dimensions||Mat: 1.0 x 2.0 x 0.5' / 30.5 x 61.0 x 15.2 cm|
|Fixture Weight||1.8 lb / 0.82 kg|
|Power Input Connector||9-PIN TE|
|Remote Control Type||Wired Remote|
|DC Input Power||24 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||55 W|
|Operating Temperature||140°F / 60°C|
Input: 5-pin XLR
Output: 5-pin XLR
DMX over Art-Net
|Dimming||1 to 100% flicker-free brightness|
|Mounting||1 x 3/8"-16 female threads |
1 x 1/4"-20 female threads
|Voltage Range||14.4 to 14.8 VDC |
|Dimensions||3.25 x 3.75 x 6.75" / 8.26 x 9.53 x 17.15 cm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Mount Type||Male V-mount|
|Power Cord Length||16' / 4.9 m|
|Power Output||240 W max, 24 VDC, 10 A|
|Material of Construction||Housing: Heat-resistant polycarbonate|
|Operating Temperature||140°F (max) / 60°C|
|Dimensions||3 x 3.5 x 7" / 7.5 x 9 x 18 cm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 0.7 kg|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.35 x 4.3 x 3.4"|
|Size||2' / 0.6 m|
|Mounting||5/8" baby pin|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.0 x 19.0 x 1.5"|
|Rectangular Dimensions||W: 16.0 x H: 7.8 x D: 27.0" / W: 40.6 x H: 19.7 x D: 68.6 cm (Open)|
|Weight||1.25 lb / 0.57 kg|
|Dimensions||27 x 16 x 2" / 69 x 41 x 5 cm|
|Weight||0.5 lb / 227 g|
|Material||Soft case with plastic-plated exterior|
|Dimensions||35 x 20.5 x 4.5" / 89 x 52 x 11.5 cm|
|Weight||9 lb / 4 kg|