Westcott Flex Cine DMX RGBW LED Mat Single Light Fixture Kit (1 x 1')
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 9.00 LBS
- Flex Cine RGBW Mat (1 x 1')
- Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer
- Flex Cine AC Adapter
- Scrim Jim Cine Frame
- Flex Yoke
- Flex Cine Softbox
- Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrate Grid
- Flex Cine Gear Bag
This Westcott Flex Cine DMX RGBW LED Mat Single Light Fixture Kit is assembled to provide you with a flexible 1 x 1' LED mat lighting kit that is ready for use in studio or on location. The kit includes the 1 x 1' RGBW LED mat, a Wireless DMX control module that supports both wired and wireless DMX and controls the functions of the LED mat. Also included is an AC adapter that powers the mat via the dimmer, a Scrim Jim frame, Yoke, softbox, eggcrate for the softbox, and a gear bag for storing and transporting the kit.
The included dimmer and AC adapter enable powering and controlling the flex mat. You can control the dimmer locally, or use its DMX functionality from a remote DMX board (not included). The dimmer also enables using an optional app for more detailed control of the fixture from your mobile device. The Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set creates a rigid frame that you can attach the flexible LED mat to, which allows you to mount the unit to the included yoke as well as mounting diffusion and softboxes, please note that light stands are not included.
- 1 x 1' flexible LED panel light fixture
- The RGBW LEDs enable the fixture to output virtually any color in the spectrum of visible light
- Requires Westcott Flex Wireless DMX Dimmer, which is controlled locally or wirelessly and attaches to the fixture via a cable with a TE-9 pin connector
- The fixture's cable attachment to the fixture is reinforced to help prevent damage
- The fixture features magnetic corners for easy mounting to most metal surfaces
- Integrated hook-and-loop fabric enables easy mounting to surfaces treated with hook-and-loop fabric (not included)
The Westcott Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer enables you to power and control Westcott Flex Cine LED Mats. It features an integrated V-mount battery plate that provides power to the dimmer and to the LED mat. The dimmer provides local, remote, and wireless control over brightness, color temperature, and effects. You can dim your fixture from 100 to 1% brightness from the dimmer, without causing your fixture's output to flicker.
Built-in gel mode provides over 100 gel effects that can be applied to your LED mat's output, and these effects can be applied in either daylight or tungsten mode (providing your fixture is a bi-color source). It also comes preloaded with presets you can access, as well as customize or create and save your own. In addition to the local control available on the unit itself, the dimmer supports DMX in and out via 5-pin connectors or wireless DMX via Art-Net. You can also use available apps such as Luminair and control the dimmer wirelessly via your mobile device. Connect the dimmer to your Flex Cine Mat and the dimmer's autosensing technology will automatically adjust the dimmer's power output and options to match your fixture.
- The dimmer supports the various Flex Cine LED Mats and is equipped with unique Mat Sensing Technology, which automatically reads whichever LED Mat it is connected to. This allows the dimmer to customize its controls and specify the exact voltage needed to operate the light.
- The dimmer's onboard controls include more than 100 preloaded color gel presets with daylight or tungsten backing, source-matching presets, user-defined presets, as well as CCT controls.
- Compatible with Luminair app (not included) to create advanced effects and controls wirelessly.
- Each dimmer can power and control only one mat at a time.
- This dimmer is equipped with Hybrid Pulse Width Modulation, allowing Flex LED mats to be dimmed to 1% while maintaining a flicker-free output.
- The Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer supports DMX512 input and output ports and wireless DMX over Art-Net.
- The built-in V-mount enables you to power the dimmer and the light fixture from a single battery. Please note that you can power a 1 x 1' mat with a 14.8 VC battery, but larger LED mats require a 26 VC battery. Batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- Built-in USB port for firmware upgrades with 5V 1A output.
The AC Adapter for Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer from Westcott is the designated power supply for the 7580 Flex Cine DMX Dimmer. It provides up to 240W of power for any Westcott Flex LED mat that you incorporate. The adapter connects to the dimmer via a built-in V-mount plate and plugs into a wall outlet using an included 16' AC power cord. DC power is delivered to the dimmer through the V-mount plate. The power cord is removable for easier transport.
Featuring a durable and heat-resistant polycarbonate housing and low-decibel cooling fan, the adapter is designed for prolonged on-set use and optimal heat dispersion.
- Designated AC power supply for the 7580 Flex Cine DMX Dimmer
- Provides up to 240W of power (24V / 10A)
- Connects to the dimmer via an integrated V-mount plate
- 16' AC power cord, removable for transport
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Low-decibel cooling fan
- Flexible plastic plating
- Finished with a smooth nylon exterior
- Lined with a taut and reflective silver interior that maximizes light output
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips for securing to 1 x 1' Scrim Jim Cine frames
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips on the front for attaching the included diffuser or optional eggcrate grid
The 1 x 1' Flex Cine Gear Bag from Westcott is a soft yet durable carry case with a plastic-plated exterior. It conveniently fits select Flex 1 x 1' LED kits in fully-assembled form, allowing you to pack and unpack quickly.
It fits two Flex Cine 1 x 1' Sets, two Flex Cine 1 x 1' 1-Light Gear Kits, one Flex Cine 1 x 1' 2-Light Gear Kit, or one Flex 1 x 1' with Barndoors. Customizable foam inserts and a zippered mesh pocket allow you to organize cables and other accessories, while soft carry handles and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap provide two ways of carrying the case. There's also a clear card holder for identification.
|Beam Angle||140 to 360°|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 97 |
|Photometrics||167.2 fc / 1800 lux at 3.28' / 1 m|
|Rectangular Panel Size||1 x 1' / 0.30 x 0.30 m|
|Fixture Dimensions||Mat: 1.0 x 1.0 x 0.5' / 30.5 x 30.5 x 15.2 cm|
|Fixture Weight||1.26 lb / 0.57 kg|
|Power Input Connector||9-PIN TE|
|Remote Control Type||Wired Remote|
|DC Input Power||24 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||55 W|
|Operating Temperature||140°F / 60°C|
Input: 5-pin XLR
Output: 5-pin XLR
DMX over Art-Net
|Dimming||1 to 100% flicker-free brightness|
|Mounting||1 x 3/8"-16 female threads |
1 x 1/4"-20 female threads
|Voltage Range||14.4 to 14.8 VDC |
|Dimensions||3.25 x 3.75 x 6.75" / 8.26 x 9.53 x 17.15 cm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Mount Type||Male V-mount|
|Power Cord Length||16' / 4.9 m|
|Power Output||240 W max, 24 VDC, 10 A|
|Material of Construction||Housing: Heat-resistant polycarbonate|
|Operating Temperature||140°F (max) / 60°C|
|Dimensions||3 x 3.5 x 7" / 7.5 x 9 x 18 cm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 0.7 kg|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.1 x 3.9 x 3.7"|
|Size||1' / 0.3 m|
|Mounting||5/8" baby pin|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.1 x 13.5 x 1.6"|
|Rectangular Dimensions||W: 16.0 x H: 7.8 x D: 15.0" / W: 40.6 x H: 19.7 x D: 38.1 cm (Open)|
|Weight||1 lb / 0.45 kg|
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 2" / 38 x 38 x 5 cm|
|Weight||0.4 lb / 181 g|
|Material||Soft case with plastic-plated exterior|
|Dimensions||28 x 17 x 4" / 71 x 43 x 10 cm|
|Weight||7.5 lb / 3.4 kg|