Westcott Flex Cine DMX Bi-Color LED Mat Two-Light Fixture Travel Kit with Batteries and Stands (1 x 1')
- 30.00 LBS
- 2 x Flex Cine Bi-Color Mats (1 x 1')
- 2 x Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer
- 2 x 26V Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Dual Battery Charger
- 2 x Scrim Jim Cine Frames
- 2 x Flex Yokes
- 2 x Flex Cine Softboxes
- 2 x Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrates
- 2 x Grip Heads and Light Stands
- Flex Cine Waterproof Wheeled Case
This Westcott Flex Cine DMX Bi-Color LED Mat Two-Light Fixture Travel Kit with Batteries and Stands is assembled to provide you with a flexible 1 x 1' LED mat lighting kit that is ready for use on location. The kit includes two 1 x 1' bi-color LED mats, two Wireless DMX control modules that supports both wired and wireless DMX and controls the functions of the LED mat. Also included are two 26V lithium-ion batteries that power the mats via the dimmers, a dual battery charger, two Scrim Jim frames, two Yokes, two softboxes, two eggcrates for the softboxes, two grip heads, two light stands, and a waterproof, wheeled case for storing and transporting the elements of the kit.
Each included dimmer and battery combination enables powering and controlling a single flex mat. You can control the dimmer locally, or use its DMX functionality from a remote DMX board (not included). The dimmer also enables using an optional app for more detailed control of the fixture from your mobile device. The Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set creates a rigid frame that you can attach the flexible LED mat to, which allows you to mount the unit to the included yoke as well as mounting diffusion and softboxes. The included grip heads and light stands round out the kit so you have everything needed to set up and use your lights.
This 1 x 1' Westcott Flex Cine Bi-Color Mat produces 2200 lux of daylight-balanced light with a nominal beam angle of 140°. This flexible mat features hook-and-loop fabric edging, as well as grommits for mounting, and it incorporates magnetic metal-capped corners allowing you to easily mount it on virtually any metallic surface. The flexible design enables you to shape the mat so that it produces a beam angle from 360° when rolled into a cylinder, to 140° when laid out flat.
The color temperature of the light's output is variable from 2800 to 6000K which makes it a good match when shooting exteriors, while the high CRI and TLCI provides excellent color reproduction. The mat is capable of producing flicker-free output from 1 to 100% of its brightness when connected to a Flex Cine Wireless Dimmer (not included). For the mat to function you will need to connect it to a Flex Cine Wireless Dimmer, and power it with a 14.8V V-mount battery or power supply.
- The Flex Cine Mat features hook-and-loop fabric, grommets, and metal-capped corners that are magnetic, which can all be used for mounting (Optionally a yoke and flex mount are available separately)
- Reinforced mounting points and a reinforced cable mount compared to previous Westcott flexible LED mats extend the life of the Flex Cine Mat
- This flexible mat can be shapped to fit into tight space
- It features an IP64 rating
- 2200 lux at just over 3'
The Westcott Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer enables you to power and control Westcott Flex Cine LED Mats. It features an integrated V-mount battery plate that provides power to the dimmer and to the LED mat. The dimmer provides local, remote, and wireless control over brightness, color temperature, and effects. You can dim your fixture from 100 to 1% brightness from the dimmer, without causing your fixture's output to flicker.
Built-in gel mode provides over 100 gel effects that can be applied to your LED mat's output, and these effects can be applied in either daylight or tungsten mode (providing your fixture is a bi-color source). It also comes preloaded with presets you can access, as well as customize or create and save your own. In addition to the local control available on the unit itself, the dimmer supports DMX in and out via 5-pin connectors or wireless DMX via Art-Net. You can also use available apps such as Luminair and control the dimmer wirelessly via your mobile device. Connect the dimmer to your Flex Cine Mat and the dimmer's autosensing technology will automatically adjust the dimmer's power output and options to match your fixture.
- The dimmer supports the various Flex Cine LED Mats and is equipped with unique Mat Sensing Technology, which automatically reads whichever LED Mat it is connected to. This allows the dimmer to customize its controls and specify the exact voltage needed to operate the light.
- The dimmer's onboard controls include more than 100 preloaded color gel presets with daylight or tungsten backing, source-matching presets, user-defined presets, as well as CCT controls.
- Compatible with Luminair app (not included) to create advanced effects and controls wirelessly.
- Each dimmer can power and control only one mat at a time.
- This dimmer is equipped with Hybrid Pulse Width Modulation, allowing Flex LED mats to be dimmed to 1% while maintaining a flicker-free output.
- The Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer supports DMX512 input and output ports and wireless DMX over Art-Net.
- The built-in V-mount enables you to power the dimmer and the light fixture from a single battery. Please note that you can power a 1 x 1' mat with a 14.8 VC battery, but larger LED mats require a 26 VC battery. Batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- Built-in USB port for firmware upgrades with 5V 1A output.
The Westcott 26V Lithium-Ion Battery for Flex Cine Mats is designed specifically to power Westcott Flex Cine LED fixtures. The 26V battery provides enough power to run the 1 x 1' and 2 x 1' Flex LED fixtures. The 150Wh capacity can easily run the 1 x 1' Flex Cine Mat (not included) for over two hours. Built-in intelligent IC circuit control protects the battery and helps it maintain its lifespan. An integrated LED battery gauge allows you to see how much charge remains in the battery.
- This battery is not compatible with 14.8V chargers and must be charged on a separately available Westcott 26V charger, either single or dual bay.
- This 26V, 150Wh battery will power a 1 x 1' Flex Cine Mat for approximately 2.4 hours.
This Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set from Westcott includes all of the necessary frame tubes and connectors to construct your own 1 x 1' frame for attaching fabrics in order to create diffusion panels, flags, or other light control tools. This specific kit includes four 10" tubes and four 2D frame connectors, as well as a transport strap for carrying the set. Each tube is constructed from anodized aluminum alloy, features riveted heavy-duty hook-and-loop tape on two sides for attaching fabrics, and incorporates a 3/8"-16 threaded mount for mounting atop stands. The included self-locking connectors are used to combine the individual tube pieces in order to create a flat 2D frame.
For longer-term applications of a 1' Flex LED Mat, Westcott has developed a Flex Yoke that is designed to work with a 1 x 1', 1 x 2' or 1 x 3' Scrim Jim Cine Frame to provide the necessary framework and mounting points for mounting to standard grip equipment. The yoke mounts directly to the frame's 5/8"-16 threads and features heavy-duty hardware for ensuring longevity and ease of use. The yoke then offers a 5/8" baby pin that can be mounted into a standard grip head with ease. Additionally, the all-metal construction ensures durability on set and on location.
The Flex Cine Softbox 1 x 1' from Westcott attaches to the optional Westcott 1 x 1' Scrim Jim Cine Frame to let you direct and diffuse Flex 1 x 1' LED mats. It secures to the Scrim Jim using integrated industrial-grade hook-and-loop strips, and it also supports an included diffuser or optional Westcot softbox eggcrate grid via hook-and-loop strips on the front. Designed to collapse flat for transport, the softbox can be carried in bags, cases, and luggage.
- Flexible plastic plating
- Finished with a smooth nylon exterior
- Lined with a taut and reflective silver interior that maximizes light output
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips for securing to 1 x 1' Scrim Jim Cine frames
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips on the front for attaching the included diffuser or optional eggcrate grid
The 1 x 1' Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrate Grid from Westcott is a 40° grid that helps contain light spill and narrow the beam angle for your Westcott Flex LED mats. It's designed to attach to Westcott 1 x 1' Scrim Jim Cine Frames or 1 x 1' Flex Cine Softboxes via integrated industrial-grade hook-and-loop strips. Made of heavy-duty nylon, unlike hard grids, this grid is collapsible and easily packs away into the included travel case for comfortable transport.
The Westcott 26V V-Mount Dual Bay Battery Charger features a metal housing and fan cooling, allowing it to simultaneously charge two Westcott 26V lithium-ion batteries in approximately 75 minutes. The charger integrates two V-mount battery plates for charging. However, it is only designed to be used to charge Westcott 26V lithium-ion batteries and should not be used with other batteries. Built-in LED indicators provide charging information.
- This dual bay charger for 26V lithium-ion batteries should only be used to charge the Westcott #7583 26V lithium-ion battery. It is not compatible with 14.8 volt batteries.
- Simultaneously charges two 26V batteries in approximately 75 minutes.
- Fan-cooled charger in a metal housing.
The Flex Cine Waterproof Wheeled Case from Westcott is a watertight and dustproof hard case that fits up to 100 lb of Flex LED mats and accessories, including dimmers, batteries, modifiers, and more. Inside the lid of the case is a custom-designed mat area for easily storing and accessing your Flex LED mats. The case features heavy-duty wheels and a collapsible pull handle that allows for easy traveling, and it includes customizable foam inserts and four lockable trigger latches for organizing and securing your gear.
- Key Features
- Watertight and dustproof hard case for Flex LED mats, modifiers, and more
- Heavy-duty wheels and collapsible pull handle for effortless travel
- Customizable interior dividers
- Four durable trigger latches and padlock receptacles
- Multiple handles for quickly lifting gear in and out of vehicles
|Beam Angle||360 to 140°|
|Color Temperature||2800 to 6000K|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 97
|Dimming||Yes, 1 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Photometrics||204.4 fc / 2200 lux at 3.28' / 1 m|
|Expected Lamp Life||50000 Hours|
|Rectangular Panel Size||12 x 12' / 365.76 x 365.76 cm|
|Fixture Dimensions||12.0 x 12.0 x 0.5" / 0.3 x 0.3 x 0.0 m|
|Fixture Weight||1.26 lb / 0.57 kg|
|Power Input Connector||9-PIN TE|
|DC Input Power||14.4 to 14.8 VDC|
|Max Power Consumption||55 W|
|Operating Temperature||140°F / 60°C|
Input: 5-pin XLR
Output: 5-pin XLR
DMX over Art-Net
|Dimming||1 to 100% flicker-free brightness|
|Mounting||1 x 3/8"-16 female threads
1 x 1/4"-20 female threads
|Voltage Range||14.4 to 14.8 VDC
|Dimensions||3.25 x 3.75 x 6.75" / 8.26 x 9.53 x 17.15 cm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Output Power||Volts: 26
|Environmental||Operating: -22 to 122°F / -30 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||6.4 x 3.5 x 2" / 16.26 x 8.89 x 5.08 cm|
|Weight||2.05 lb / 0.93 kg|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.1 x 3.9 x 3.7"|
|Size||1' / 0.3 m|
|Mounting||5/8" baby pin|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.1 x 13.5 x 1.6"|
|Rectangular Dimensions||W: 16.0 x H: 7.8 x D: 15.0" / W: 40.6 x H: 19.7 x D: 38.1 cm (Open)|
|Weight||1 lb / 0.45 kg|
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 2" / 38 x 38 x 5 cm|
|Weight||0.4 lb / 181 g|
|Power||Input Power: AC
Power Draw: 150 W (each bay)
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||12.4 x 3.5 x 2.8" / 31.5 x 8.89 x 7.11 cm|
|Weight||4.05 lb / 1.84 kg|
|Weight Capacity||100 lb / 45 kg|
|Dimensions||25 x 20 x 13" / 64 x 51 x 33 cm|
|Weight||20.5 lb / 9.3 kg|