Westcott Flex Cine DMX Bi-Color LED Mat Two-Light Fixture Kit (1 x 1')
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 20.00 LBS
- 2 x Flex Cine Bi-Color Mats (1 x 1')
- 2 x Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmers
- 2 x AC Adapters
- 2 x Scrim Jim Cine Frames
- 2 x Flex Yokes
- 2 x Flex Cine Softboxes
- 2 x Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrates
- Flex Cine Gear Bag
This Westcott Flex Cine DMX Bi-Color LED Mat Two-Light Fixture Kit is assembled to provide you with a flexible 1 x 1' LED mat lighting kit that is ready for use in studio or on location. The kit includes two 1 x 1' bi-color LED mats and two Wireless DMX control modules that support both wired and wireless DMX and control the functions of the LED mats. Also included are two AC adapters that power the mats via the dimmers, two Scrim Jim frames, two Yokes, two softboxes, two eggcrates for the softboxes, and a gear bag for storing and transporting the kit.
Each included dimmer and AC adapter combination enables powering and controlling a single flex mat. You can control the dimmer locally, or use its DMX functionality from a remote DMX board (not included). The dimmer also enables using an optional app for more detailed control of the fixture from your mobile device. The Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set creates a rigid frame that you can attach the flexible LED mat to, which allows you to mount the unit to the included yoke as well as mounting diffusion and softboxes. Please note that light stands are not included.
This 1 x 1' Westcott Flex Cine Bi-Color Mat produces 2200 lux of daylight-balanced light with a nominal beam angle of 140°. This flexible mat features hook-and-loop fabric edging, as well as grommits for mounting, and it incorporates magnetic metal-capped corners allowing you to easily mount it on virtually any metallic surface. The flexible design enables you to shape the mat so that it produces a beam angle from 360° when rolled into a cylinder, to 140° when laid out flat.
The color temperature of the light's output is variable from 2800 to 6000K which makes it a good match when shooting exteriors, while the high CRI and TLCI provides excellent color reproduction. The mat is capable of producing flicker-free output from 1 to 100% of its brightness when connected to a Flex Cine Wireless Dimmer (not included). For the mat to function you will need to connect it to a Flex Cine Wireless Dimmer, and power it with a 14.8V V-mount battery or power supply.
- The Flex Cine Mat features hook-and-loop fabric, grommets, and metal-capped corners that are magnetic, which can all be used for mounting (Optionally a yoke and flex mount are available separately)
- Reinforced mounting points and a reinforced cable mount compared to previous Westcott flexible LED mats extend the life of the Flex Cine Mat
- This flexible mat can be shapped to fit into tight spaces
- It features an IP64 rating
- 2200 lux at just over 3'
The Westcott Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer enables you to power and control Westcott Flex Cine LED Mats. It features an integrated V-mount battery plate that provides power to the dimmer and to the LED mat. The dimmer provides local, remote, and wireless control over brightness, color temperature, and effects. You can dim your fixture from 100 to 1% brightness from the dimmer, without causing your fixture's output to flicker.
Built-in gel mode provides over 100 gel effects that can be applied to your LED mat's output, and these effects can be applied in either daylight or tungsten mode (providing your fixture is a bi-color source). It also comes preloaded with presets you can access, as well as customize or create and save your own. In addition to the local control available on the unit itself, the dimmer supports DMX in and out via 5-pin connectors or wireless DMX via Art-Net. You can also use available apps such as Luminair and control the dimmer wirelessly via your mobile device. Connect the dimmer to your Flex Cine Mat and the dimmer's autosensing technology will automatically adjust the dimmer's power output and options to match your fixture.
- The dimmer supports the various Flex Cine LED Mats and is equipped with unique Mat Sensing Technology, which automatically reads whichever LED Mat it is connected to. This allows the dimmer to customize its controls and specify the exact voltage needed to operate the light.
- The dimmer's onboard controls include more than 100 preloaded color gel presets with daylight or tungsten backing, source-matching presets, user-defined presets, as well as CCT controls.
- Compatible with Luminair app (not included) to create advanced effects and controls wirelessly.
- Each dimmer can power and control only one mat at a time.
- This dimmer is equipped with Hybrid Pulse Width Modulation, allowing Flex LED mats to be dimmed to 1% while maintaining a flicker-free output.
- The Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer supports DMX512 input and output ports and wireless DMX over Art-Net.
- The built-in V-mount enables you to power the dimmer and the light fixture from a single battery. Please note that you can power a 1 x 1' mat with a 14.8 VC battery, but larger LED mats require a 26 VC battery. Batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- Built-in USB port for firmware upgrades with 5V 1A output.
The AC Adapter for Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer from Westcott is the designated power supply for the 7580 Flex Cine DMX Dimmer. It provides up to 240W of power for any Westcott Flex LED mat that you incorporate. The adapter connects to the dimmer via a built-in V-mount plate and plugs into a wall outlet using an included 16' AC power cord. DC power is delivered to the dimmer through the V-mount plate. The power cord is removable for easier transport.
Featuring a durable and heat-resistant polycarbonate housing and low-decibel cooling fan, the adapter is designed for prolonged on-set use and optimal heat dispersion.
- Key Features
- Designated AC power supply for the 7580 Flex Cine DMX Dimmer
- Provides up to 240W of power (24V / 10A)
- Connects to the dimmer via an integrated V-mount plate
- 16' AC power cord, removable for transport
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Low-decibel cooling fan
This Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set from Westcott includes all of the necessary frame tubes and connectors to construct your own 1 x 1' frame for attaching fabrics in order to create diffusion panels, flags, or other light control tools. This specific kit includes four 10" tubes and four 2D frame connectors, as well as a transport strap for carrying the set. Each tube is constructed from anodized aluminum alloy, features riveted heavy-duty hook-and-loop tape on two sides for attaching fabrics, and incorporates a 3/8"-16 threaded mount for mounting atop stands. The included self-locking connectors are used to combine the individual tube pieces in order to create a flat 2D frame.
For longer-term applications of a 1' Flex LED Mat, Westcott has developed a Flex Yoke that is designed to work with a 1 x 1', 1 x 2' or 1 x 3' Scrim Jim Cine Frame to provide the necessary framework and mounting points for mounting to standard grip equipment. The yoke mounts directly to the frame's 5/8"-16 threads and features heavy-duty hardware for ensuring longevity and ease of use. The yoke then offers a 5/8" baby pin that can be mounted into a standard grip head with ease. Additionally, the all-metal construction ensures durability on set and on location.
The Flex Cine Softbox 1 x 1' from Westcott attaches to the optional Westcott 1 x 1' Scrim Jim Cine Frame to let you direct and diffuse Flex 1 x 1' LED mats. It secures to the Scrim Jim using integrated industrial-grade hook-and-loop strips, and it also supports an included diffuser or optional Westcot softbox eggcrate grid via hook-and-loop strips on the front. Designed to collapse flat for transport, the softbox can be carried in bags, cases, and luggage.
- Flexible plastic plating
- Finished with a smooth nylon exterior
- Lined with a taut and reflective silver interior that maximizes light output
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips for securing to 1 x 1' Scrim Jim Cine frames
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips on the front for attaching the included diffuser or optional eggcrate grid
The 1 x 1' Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrate Grid from Westcott is a 40° grid that helps contain light spill and narrow the beam angle for your Westcott Flex LED mats. It's designed to attach to Westcott 1 x 1' Scrim Jim Cine Frames or 1 x 1' Flex Cine Softboxes via integrated industrial-grade hook-and-loop strips. Made of heavy-duty nylon, unlike hard grids, this grid is collapsible and easily packs away into the included travel case for comfortable transport.
The 1 x 1' Flex Cine Gear Bag from Westcott is a soft yet durable carry case with a plastic-plated exterior. It conveniently fits select Flex 1 x 1' LED kits in fully-assembled form, allowing you to pack and unpack quickly.
It fits two Flex Cine 1 x 1' Sets, two Flex Cine 1 x 1' 1-Light Gear Kits, one Flex Cine 1 x 1' 2-Light Gear Kit, or one Flex 1 x 1' with Barndoors. Customizable foam inserts and a zippered mesh pocket allow you to organize cables and other accessories, while soft carry handles and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap provide two ways of carrying the case. There's also a clear card holder for identification.
|Beam Angle||360 to 140°|
|Color Temperature||2800 to 6000K|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 97
|Dimming||Yes, 1 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Photometrics||204.4 fc / 2200 lux at 3.28' / 1 m|
|Expected Lamp Life||50000 Hours|
|Rectangular Panel Size||12 x 12' / 365.76 x 365.76 cm|
|Fixture Dimensions||12.0 x 12.0 x 0.5" / 0.3 x 0.3 x 0.0 m|
|Fixture Weight||1.26 lb / 0.57 kg|
|Power Input Connector||9-PIN TE|
|DC Input Power||14.4 to 14.8 VDC|
|Max Power Consumption||55 W|
|Operating Temperature||140°F / 60°C|
Input: 5-pin XLR
Output: 5-pin XLR
DMX over Art-Net
|Dimming||1 to 100% flicker-free brightness|
|Mounting||1 x 3/8"-16 female threads
1 x 1/4"-20 female threads
|Voltage Range||14.4 to 14.8 VDC
|Dimensions||3.25 x 3.75 x 6.75" / 8.26 x 9.53 x 17.15 cm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Mount Type||Male V-mount|
|Power Cord Length||16' / 4.9 m|
|Power Output||240 W max, 24 VDC, 10 A|
|Material of Construction||Housing: Heat-resistant polycarbonate|
|Operating Temperature||140°F (max) / 60°C|
|Dimensions||3 x 3.5 x 7" / 7.5 x 9 x 18 cm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 0.7 kg|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.1 x 3.9 x 3.7"|
|Size||1' / 0.3 m|
|Mounting||5/8" baby pin|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.1 x 13.5 x 1.6"|
|Rectangular Dimensions||W: 16.0 x H: 7.8 x D: 15.0" / W: 40.6 x H: 19.7 x D: 38.1 cm (Open)|
|Weight||1 lb / 0.45 kg|
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 2" / 38 x 38 x 5 cm|
|Weight||0.4 lb / 181 g|
|Material||Soft case with plastic-plated exterior|
|Dimensions||28 x 17 x 4" / 71 x 43 x 10 cm|
|Weight||7.5 lb / 3.4 kg|