Westcott Flex Cine DMX Bi-Color LED Mat Single Light Fixture Kit (1 x 3')
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 12.00 LBS
- Flex Cine Bi-Color LED Mat (1 x 3')
- Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer
- Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer AC Adapter
- Scrim Jim Cine Frame
- Flex Yoke
- Flex Cine Softbox
- Flex Cine Softbox Eggcrate Grid
- Flex Cine Gear Bag
This Westcott Flex Cine DMX Bi-Color LED Mat Single Light Fixture Kit is assembled to provide you with a flexible 1 x 3' LED mat lighting kit that is ready for use in the studio or on location. The kit includes the 1 x 3' Bi-Color LED mat and a Wireless DMX control module that supports both wired and wireless DMX and controls the functions of the LED mat. Also included is an AC adapter that powers the mat via the dimmer, a Scrim Jim frame, a yoke, a softbox, an eggcrate for the softbox, and a gear bag for storing and transporting the kit.
The included dimmer and AC adapter enable powering and controlling the flex mat. You can control the dimmer locally, or use its DMX functionality from a remote DMX board (not included). The dimmer also enables using an optional app for more detailed control of the fixture from your mobile device. The Scrim Jim Cine Frame Set creates a rigid frame that you can attach the flexible LED mat to, which allows you to mount the unit to the included yoke and allows mounting diffusers and softboxes.
This 1 x 3' Westcott Flex Cine Bi-Color Mat produces 5600 lux of daylight-balanced light with a nominal beam angle of 140°. This flexible mat features hook-and-loop fabric edging, as well as grommits for mounting, and it incorporates magnetic metal-capped corners allowing you to easily mount it on virtually any metallic surface. The flexible design enables you to shape the mat so that it produces a beam angle from 360° when rolled into a cylinder, to 140° when laid out flat.
The color temperature of the light's output is variable from 2800 to 6000K which makes it a good match when shooting exteriors, while the high CRI and TLCI provides excellent color reproduction. The mat is capable of producing flicker-free output from 1 to 100% of its brightness when connected to a Flex Cine Wireless Dimmer (not included). For the mat to function you will need to connect it to a Flex Cine Wireless Dimmer, and power it with a 26V V-mount battery or power supply.
- The Flex Cine Mat features hook-and-loop fabric, grommets, and metal-capped corners that are magnetic, which can all be used for mounting (Optionally a yoke and flex mount are available separately)
- Reinforced mounting points and a reinforced cable mount compared to previous Westcott flexible LED mats extend the life of the Flex Cine Mat
- This flexible mat can be shapped to fit into tight spaces
- It features an IP64 rating
- 5600 lux at just over 3'
- The dimmer supports the various Flex Cine LED Mats and is equipped with unique Mat Sensing Technology, which automatically reads whichever LED Mat it is connected to. This allows the dimmer to customize its controls and specify the exact voltage needed to operate the light.
- The dimmer's onboard controls include more than 100 preloaded color gel presets with daylight or tungsten backing, source-matching presets, user-defined presets, as well as CCT controls.
- Compatible with Luminair app (not included) to create advanced effects and controls wirelessly.
- Each dimmer can power and control only one mat at a time.
- This dimmer is equipped with Hybrid Pulse Width Modulation, allowing Flex LED mats to be dimmed to 1% while maintaining a flicker-free output.
- The Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer supports DMX512 input and output ports and wireless DMX over Art-Net.
- The built-in V-mount enables you to power the dimmer and the light fixture from a single battery. Please note that you can power a 1 x 1' mat with a 14.8 VC battery, but larger LED mats require a 26 VC battery. Batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- Built-in USB port for firmware upgrades with 5V 1A output.
- Designated AC power supply for the 7580 Flex Cine DMX Dimmer
- Provides up to 240W of power (24V / 10A)
- Connects to the dimmer via an integrated V-mount plate
- 16' AC power cord, removable for transport
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Low-decibel cooling fan
- Flexible plastic plating
- Finished with a smooth nylon exterior
- Lined with a taut and reflective silver interior that maximizes light output
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips for securing to 1 x 3' Scrim Jim Cine frames
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop strips on the front for attaching the included diffuser or optional eggcrate grid
|Beam Angle||360 to 140°|
|Color Temperature||2800 to 6000K|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 97 |
|Dimming||Yes, 1 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Photometrics||520.2 fc / 5600 lux at 3.28' / 1 m|
|Expected Lamp Life||50000 Hours|
|Rectangular Panel Size||12 x 36" / 30.48 x 91.44 cm|
|Fixture Dimensions||12.0 x 36.0 x 0.5" / 30.5 x 91.4 x 1.3 cm|
|Fixture Weight||2.4 lb / 1.09 kg|
|Power Input Connector||9-PIN TE|
|DC Input Power||26 VDC|
|Max Power Consumption||150 W|
Input: 5-pin XLR
Output: 5-pin XLR
DMX over Art-Net
|Dimming||1 to 100% flicker-free brightness|
|Mounting||1 x 3/8"-16 female threads |
1 x 1/4"-20 female threads
|Voltage Range||14.4 to 14.8 VDC |
|Dimensions||3.25 x 3.75 x 6.75" / 8.26 x 9.53 x 17.15 cm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Mount Type||Male V-mount|
|Power Cord Length||16' / 4.9 m|
|Power Output||240 W max, 24 VDC, 10 A|
|Material of Construction||Housing: Heat-resistant polycarbonate|
|Operating Temperature||140°F (max) / 60°C|
|Dimensions||3 x 3.5 x 7" / 7.5 x 9 x 18 cm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 0.7 kg|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||37.0 x 4.5 x 4.1"|
|Rectangular Dimensions||W: 16.0 x H: 7.8 x D: 39.0" / W: 40.6 x H: 19.7 x D: 99.1 cm (Open)|
|Weight||1.55 lb / 0.70 kg|
|Dimensions||39 x 16 x 2" / 99 x 41 x 5 cm|
|Weight||0.7 lb / 318 g|
|Material||Soft case with plastic-plated exterior|
|Dimensions||45 x 17 x 5" / 114 x 43 x 13 cm|
|Weight||10.5 lb / 4.8 kg|