- 5600K daylight-balanced lighting
- Water-resistant IP64 1' x 2' mat fits into tight spaces
- Flexible and pliable design allow for dynamic light spread up to 360-degrees
- Color accurate up to 96 CRI (96 TLCI)
- Powerful output up to 3800 lux at 1 meter
- Backed by an unmatched lifetime limited warranty
- Lightweight, compact design ideal for travel and storage
- Heavy-duty cables with TE-9 pin connectors for secure connection to Flex Cine Dimmers (sold separately)
- Corners equipped with powerful magnets and grommets
- Incorporated Mat Sensing Technology for customized dimmer controls and powering
- Wide range of light modifier and mounting options available
The Westcott Flex Cine series is a versatile LED system designed for professional filmmakers. This 1' x 2' Flex Cine Daylight Mat produces an outstanding quality of light with an impressive rating up to 96 CRI (96+ TLCI) and an daylight-balance 5600K color temperature. It emits up to 3800 lux at 1 meter with flick-free performance up to 960 frames per second.
At 1/4" thin and weighing less than 2 pounds, this pliable LED mat is ideal for travel, storage, lighting in compact spaces, and concealing on set. Due to its unique form factor, the Flex has an adjustable light spread up to 360-degrees. Additionally, this LED mat boasts an IP64 water-resistance rating for use in a variety of locations.
Flex Cine Mats are equipped with magnetic, metal-capped corners allowing for quickly adhering this light to any metal surface. Flex Cine mats also feature built-in metal grommets and hook-and-loop edging for even further mounting and storage possibilities.
Even after hours of use on-set, Flex Cine Mats produce minimal heat. This allows for mounting to virtually any modifier or platform and for seamless use with the ever-growing Flex accessory line. These lights also draw little power, so users can take advantage of prolonged battery operation.
This 1' x 2' Flex Cine Daylight Mat can be operated with any Flex Cine Dimmer (sold separately) via its locking TE-9 pin connector. This durable cable is equipped with Mat Sensing Technology and reinforced on the back of the LED mat to minimize damage possibilities.
This Flex Cine LED Mat requires the Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer and either the Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer AC Adapter, Westcott 26V Lithium-Ion Battery, or other compatible battery source for operation.