- 50-Degree Beam Angle
- 70% Brighter than Anova Pro 1
- Bi-Color: 3150 - 6300K, CRI: 96
- Constant Light Plus HSS Flash Function
- 150,000 Full Power Flashes w/ Battery
- Accucolor Technology
- CineSFX Effects
- True Aperture Dimming, Designer Fade
- Designer Fade
- Includes 4-Piece Filter Set
With output that's 70% greater than its predecessor, the Anova Pro 2 Bi-Color Standard LED Light from Rotolight has a host of features that would fill just about any image-maker's wish list. The fully dimmable fixture has color that's variable from a warm 3150 to a cool 6300K - a range expansive enough to meet any ambient light challenge. Onboard CineSFX is the key to dramatic lighting looks such as fire, lightning, TV, film, neon and spark simulation, police, paparazzi, and gunshot visual effects. Designer Fade mode provides custom fade up / fade down interview or production effects for DSLR videographers and creative cinematographers, reducing the time required in post-production. True Aperture Dimming eliminates metering by calculating and displaying the correct f-stop for your subject at a given distance, while color phosphor Accucolor technology guarantees precise rendering of color with a CRI/TLCI rating of 96/91. FX Slave allows you the unit be slaved to up to 512 third party light sources in real time without delay, to create powerful lighting effects for large scale productions.
Added to this comprehensive bounty of professional features is a flash function. The Pro 2 has a built-in Elinchrom Skyport receiver that provides wireless triggering plus brightness and color adjustments at distances up to 656'. You can control up to 10 lights in 4 groups. Another striking feature tied to the flash function is High Speed Sync (HSS). You can shoot at shutter speeds as short as 1/8000 sec. to freeze action, use wide apertures, or control strong backlight. The Anova Pro 2 Bi-Color Standard LED Light comes with a 4-piece filter set and includes a multi-voltage AC adapter, but you can also shoot with optional batteries when mains power is unavailable, thanks to the light's V-mount battery plate.
- Designed for television, filmmakers and professional photographers
- Continuous LED light and High Speed Sync flash (1/8000)
- Adjustable color temperature (3150-6300K) in both continuous and flash mode
- High light output
- Impressive battery performance - industry-leading energy-consumption-to-power ratio
- Outstanding color accuracy (CRI 96, TLCI 91) for flattering skin tones
- HSS Flash Mode provides 250% more light output
- Zero recycle time, no power loss
- Ideal for high frame rate cameras
- <liBuilt-in Elinchrom Skyport wireless flash receiver (656' range)
- Wireless control of up to 10 lights in 4 groups
- CineSFX Mode for custom FX (fire, lightning, TV, gunshot, papparazzi, police, and more
- Totally flicker-free at any frame rate. 70% brighter than Anova PRO 1
- True Aperture Dimming calculates your aperture at a given distance
- 150,000 Full power flashes on a single Rotolight V-mount battery
- 4-Piece filter kit includes: full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta
- Provides a powerful arsenal of customizable lighting FX (CineSFX) for television, production, feature film application on set or location (Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Cycle, Throb, Police, TV, Spin, Weld, Spark, Film, Neon and Gunshot). CineSFX eliminates the need for legacy 'flicker box' workflows, saving time and cost to achieve powerful lighting FX
- FX Slave
- Enables the CineSFX effects to be slaved to up to 512 third party light sources in real time with zero latency to create powerful lighting effects for large scale productions
- High Speed Flash Sync (HSS)
- Provides a HSS flash mode when you need more power for photographers, with zero recycle time at up to 250% of the maximum continuous light output. Enabling you to freeze action and shoot at wider apertures for better subject isolation, Anova Pro 2 eliminates the need to buy two separate products if you shoot both stills and video, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- True Aperture Dimming
- Calculates and displays the correct aperture (f-stop) for your subject at a given distance, facilitating your workflow by eliminating the need for metering. Alternatively, dynamically adjust your brightness level locally on the fixture, to work at your desired aperture.
- Designer Fade
- This mode provides custom fade up / fade down interview / production effects for DSLR videographers and creative cinematographers, reducing the time required in post-production.
- Bi-Color 50 Degree - 6.0 feet (1.8 m)
- 2710 lux / 252 fc
- Lumens: 5337
- f-stop at ISO 200/400/800 at 1/60 : f 8 / f 11 / f 15