- Low Profile: 11.6" Diameter, 0.78" Thick
- Color: 3150 to 6300K, On-Board DMX
- Elinchrom Skyport HSS Flash Receiver
- Multi-Voltage AC Adapter: 100-240 VAC
- V-Mount Battery Holder, 4-Filter Set
- Supports High-Speed Sync with Flash Mode
- CineSFX for Several Cinematic Effects
- True Aperture Dimming Selects F-Stop
- Designer Fade for Custom Up/Down Effects
- AccuColour LED Technology True Color
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- 95Wh, D-Tap Connector
The AEOS has an impressive color temperature control range, from a warm 3150 to a cool 6300K, to match other fixtures or ambient light conditions and it's fully dimmable. Both of these functions can be controlled on the unit or remotely via DMX. The light's output is rated 96 CRI and 91 TLCI, indicating high color fidelity. The AEOS runs on the included universal AC adapter or on optional batteries via the AEOS's V-mount battery holder.
The AEOS has High-Speed Sync Flash Mode (HSS) that flashes at 250 to 500% of the maximum continuous light level. Since the AEOS has an integrated Elinchrom Skyport HSS Flash receiver, the separate purchase of a Rotolight EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS will allow you to wirelessly trigger the flash function and even control the color temperature of the flash output.
Other features such as CineSFX provide several effects such as fire or lightning to create a sense of excitement or reality on set. True Aperture Dimming actually calculates the correct f-stop at a given distance, while Designer Fade supports custom up or down fades for interviews and video. The AEOS comes with a ball head that allows 360-degree rotation and 200-degrees of tilt, while the included 4-filter kit allows you to diffuse or tweak the color using the kit's filter holder.
Built-In Elinchrom Skyport HSS Flash Receiver
The AEOS has an integrated Elinchrom Skyport Receiver for wireless triggering of the AEOS' flash function and support of High Speed Sync with cameras that have that function. The separate purchase of a Rotolight EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS compatible with your camera brand is necessary to take advantage of this feature. The transmitter uses a 2.4 GHz radio system with a range of up to 656' outdoors and 196' indoors. This system even offers access to 20 channels and four groups and can be used to remotely adjust brightness settings and color temperature. Remote access to CineSFX modes is available as well, and it can sync with other devices thanks to the inclusion of a 2.5mm sync port. Additionally, it runs on two AA batteries and has a mini-USB port for firmware updates.
High-Speed Sync Flash
Provides a powerful HSS flash mode with zero recycle time at 250-500% of the maximum continuous light output for traditional photographic workflows, enabling you to freeze action. This feature eliminates the need for users shooting both stills and video to buy a strobe, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- Color temperature variable from 3150 to 6300K or anywhere in between.
- Provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire, and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- Calculates and displays f-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- Provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
- AccuColour LED phosphor technology ensures the AEOS delivers exceptional color rendering (CRI: 96+, TLCI: 91), eliminating the need to spend time and money correcting color and skin tones in post-production.
- 3150-6300K, integrated accurate Kelvin display.
- Local, DMX, or PC sync (Flash).
- V-Lock battery or mains power, (42W consumption at 100% power). Delivers over 3 hours run time on a standard 95Wh battery.
- Integrated aluminum handles, selectable 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 female thread or the included 360-degree Pro Ball Head.
- 100,000-hour LED lifespan - totally flicker-free technology.
- Includes 218 Full Diffuser, 250 Medium Diffuser, 184 Cosmetic Peach, 279 1/8 Magenta.
- 3 lb (1.5kg)
- Powerful, soft light output (5750 lux at 3'), reflects signature catch light.
The V-Mount Battery for ANOVA and AEOS from Rotolight is a 95Wh, lithium-ion power source for these LED lights. The battery has a D-Tap connector and requires a separately purchased charger for use. Run time for the ANOVA is approximately 3.5 hours at full power and approximately 4 hours for the AEOS at full power.
Rotolight RL Charger
The DTAP Travel Charger for RL-BATT-95 Battery from Rotolight provides power for the 95Wh battery used by the ANOVA and AEOS LED Lights.
|Light Source||LEDs (100,000-hour lifetime)|
|CRI / TLCI||96 (98 Skintone) / 91|
|Power||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz or optional V-Mount battery|
|Power Consumption||42 W at 100% power|
|Control||Dimming locally on the fixture or remotely via DMX |
Local, DMX, or PC sync (flash)
Compatible EL-Skyport wireless transmitter/receiver system
|Run Time||3.0 hours with optional 95Wh battery|
|Dimming||Yes, locally on the fixture or remotely via DMX|
|Photometrics||5750 lux @ 3.0' (0.9 m)|
|Mount||1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 female threads |
Included ball head
|Dimensions||11.6 x 11.6 x 0.78" / 29.5 x 29.5 x 2.0 cm|
|Weight||3.0 lb / 1.4 kg|
|Package Weight||7.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.7 x 15.4 x 6.0"|
|Battery Runtime||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Battery Plate||1 x V-Mount|
|Capacity (Wh)||95 Wh|
|Package Weight||1.665 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.6 x 4.1 x 2.55"|