Kino Flo Flathead 80 DMX System Kit (North American Plug)
- Kino Flo
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 20.00 LBS
- Two 4Bank DMX Ballasts
- Mounting Plate with Junior Pin
- Two 25' Extension Cables
- Shipping Case
The_Flathead 80 DMX System Kit_from_Kino Flo_features some of the core equipment needed to set up a Flathead 80 lighting fixture. It includes a Flathead 80 fixture, two 4Bank DMX ballasts with North American Plug, a mounting plate with junior pin, two 25' extension cables, and a shipping case.
The Flathead 80 System provides a large 8-tube soft lighting source that is able to by plugged into a wall on location. This allows it to be used in place of bounced lighting sources without taking up as much space. The fixture is compatible with the 4Bank DMX ballasts, two are used to increase compatibility with other fixtures and for more lamp control.
Accessories included with this system are the mounting plate with a junior pin for setting up the fixture on a wall or ceiling, two 25' extension cables for use between the fixture and ballast, and a shipping case for protection during storage and transport.
_Flathead 80 Light Fixture Only
The Flathead 80 System works very much like the vaunted Foto-Flo 400, but it delivers twice as much light. The Flathead 80 fixture uses Kino Flo's custom Hollywood-style True Match lamps and reflector technology that displays a very soft, flattering beauty light. A special parabolic louver focuses the beam. Cardholder "bumpers" at each corner have also been added for hanging the fixtures, or for attaching foam core cutters or black cloth.
This is a fixture only -- no mounting plate, or ballasts. As with all Kino Flo fixtures and kits, the fluorescent tubes must be purchased separately.
- Delivers twice as much light as the Foto-Flo 400.
- Ideal for fashion and portrait photography.
- Tubes can be controlled remotely with a pair of optional Foto-Flo ballasts.
- Cool and lightweight enough to be hand held or mounted directly to walls and ceilings.
- This is a_Kino Flo Twist-on Mounting Plate_with a junior (1-1/8") pin that will allow mounting of a Kino FLo fluorescent fixture into a cine-stand's female receptor.
- Extends the range of one of the Kino Flo's 4-Bank fixture components.
- 25 feet long.
- The North American plug_4Bank DMX Ballast_from_Kino Flo_is a high frequency ballast with DMX 512/1990 support with Auto Terminate. It can control the four lamp 4Bank fluorescent lighting fixture from a distance of up to 75' for extra versatility with the use of optional extension cables. It also will work with either the 2' or 4' lamps. The ballast features four on/off switches for controlling each lamp independently. Also, this version has a universal voltage of 100-240 VAC and features a North American plug.
- Heavy duty, reinforced Kino Flo Flathead 80 Shipping case (1), used to hold a Flathead 80 System.
- Flathead 80 Light Fixture Only
Input Voltage 110-120V AC Lamps 8-True Match lamps, optional Ballast 2- Foto-Flo 400 Removable, flicker free, optional Mounting Base mounting plate with Baby receiver, optional Weight 26 lbs (11.8 kg) Dimensions 51 x 24 x 4.1" (130 x 61 x 10 cm) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 58.25 x 36.0 x 10.75"
- 4Bank DMX Ballast (North American Plug)
Input Voltage 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Amperage F75/2.6 A, F40/2.5 A, F30/1.6 A, F20/0.9 A Output Frequency 25 kHz Lamp Switching 1-4 Output Switching 4 / 2' (122 / 61 cm) Operating Temperature 14 to 122_F (-10 to 50_C) Dimensions 12 x 11 x 3" (31 x 28 x 8 cm) Weight 5.3 lb (2.4 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.6 x 11.7 x 3.1"