- 30 Step Dimming
- Camera Battery Option
- Accepts External Power Sources (D-Tap)
- Optional Wireless Control
The Cineroid L10C-5K LED Light - 5400K is a lightweight, on-camera LED light with a 5400K (tungsten) balance making it ideal for use with your camcorder or video-capable DSLR in indoor settings. Light-intensity balance of the 120 degree beam is easy thanks to the 30-step dimmer with settings displayed in the LED window. The L10C-5K is powered by optional external 12V (recommended) battery sources or camera batteries via the included battery plate. An optional wireless controller is available to regulate light intensity remotely.
Note: Battery not included
- This Cineroid LED has a high CRI (Color Rendering Index), meaning that it displays stable brightness and color temperature with natural flesh tones for motion and still pictures.
- Dimming status in 30 step increments is displayed on the bright, rear LED display.
- The L10C-5K LED Light accepts power from 6-17V sources. Besides camera batteries via the included battery plate, you can use recommended 12V external sources.
|Display||Brightness, Channel, Error warning|
|Mount Type||1/4"-20 for included ball head with shoe mount|
|Power Source||Optional external source |
Sony L series (NPF) batteries
|Dimming||Yes in 30 steps|
|Power Consumption||18.4W at 2555mA (7.2V)|
|Photometrics||380 Lux at 3.28' (1.0 m)|
|Power Connector||External input, included battery plate (6-17V)|
|Dimensions||3.66 x 3.26 x 0.98" (93 x 83 x 25 mm)|
|Weight||5.6 oz (160 g)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.1 x 6.7 x 2.4"|