ikan Mylo MB4-TK Mini Bi-Color Portable Field LED Light Travel Kit with Barndoors
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 4.80 LBS
- 420 Total LEDs, Variable Color Temp
- Built-In Dimmer
- Digital Color Temp Display & Batt Gauge
- 50° Beam Angle
- Accepts 2 x Sony L-Type Batteries
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Mounting Hole
- Multiple Units Stackable
- 300W Incandescent Equivalent
- Carry Case, Barndoors, ND Filter
- 2 x L-Series Batteries, Dual Charger
The ikan Mylo MB4-TK Mini Bi-Color Portable Field LED Light Travel Kit with Barndoorsincludes the MB4 fixture, removable barndoors, a neutral density filter, two batteries, a dual charger, car charger, and a hard-sided carrying case. The fixture is a compact battery-powered daylight/tungsten-balanced lighting unit that you can mount on a camera. It features a continuously variable color temperature between tungsten and daylight, and incorporates a built-in variable dimmer that can dim the light's output from 100 to 10%. Built into the light is an LCD display panel that shows a digital readout of the brightness level and color temperature, and features a battery gauge so you know how much power you have left.
The light produces a 50° beam angle and includes both a removable four-leaf barndoors and diffusion gel. The light features slots for two Sony L-series type batteries but does not come with any batteries. A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows you to mount the light to your camera's accessory shoe via the included ball adapter. You can also stack up to four units together using the interlocking fixture. The fixture outputs the approximate equivalent of a 300W incandescent fixture without the heat or power draw. The included barndoors are simple to install and remove, and the ND filter can be used with or without the barndoors. The travel kit includes two batteries, a dual charger, a car charger unit, and a hard-sided carrying case.
- Variable Color Temperature & Dimming
- The MB4 features a total of 420 LEDs, and a single knob that allows you to vary the color temperature of the unit from 3200 to 5600K. A separate knob controls the dimming of the unit, with brightness range of 100 to 10%.
- Digital Display Screen
- The dimmer and color temperature settings are controlled by analog knobs, but the digital readout on the built-in display screen allows you to match the output of other units or repeat previous setups. The display also incorporates a four-step battery gauge so you know how much battery power you have left.
- The light unit features slots for two Sony L-series type batteries of any capacity, and includes two NP-550-type batteries. The light can run on one or two batteries, but you can use the AC adapter that powers the included dual battery charger to power the light instead, via the small power connector on the back of the unit.
- The light incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in the bottom of the unit, and an interlocking rail system that allows you to stack up to three units vertically or horizontally, with a maximum of six lights.
- Light Control
- The included barndoors mount by sliding into a slot on the light fixture. The side leaves incorporate pivoting extensions that allow you to close off the doors and prevent light spill. The ND filter slides into the fixture through its own slot, independent of the barndoors.
- The hard-sided carry case stores your light fixture and accessories during transport and storage.
Lamp Type 420 x 0.06 W LEDs
3200K: 210 LEDs
5600K: 210 LEDs
Color Temperature 3200 to 5600K Photometrics 3200K
2' / 0.61 m: 1786.8 lux, 166 fc
4' / 1.22 m: 688.9 lux, 64 fc
6' / 1.83 m: 355.2 lux, 33 fc
8' / 2.44 m: 226 lux, 21 fc
10' / 3.05 m: 172.2 lux, 16 fc
2' / 0.61 m: 1797.6 lux, 167 fc
4' / 1.22 m: 731.9 lux, 68 fc
6' / 1.83 m: 387.5 lux, 36 fc
8' / 2.44 m: 247.6 lux, 23 fc
10' / 3.05 m: 172.2 lux, 16 fc
Beam Angle 50° Mount Type 1/4"-20 screw Power Source 2 x Sony L-series type battery
Power Consumption 24 W Voltage Input: 7.4 to 14.8 VDC
AC Adapter Input: 100 to 240 VAC
AC Adapter Output: 12 VDC 1.0 A
Dimensions (WxDxH) 8 x 5 x 2" / 20.32 x 12.70 x 5.08 cm Weight 1.0 lb / 0.5 kg Packaging Info Package Weight 4.8 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15.5 x 10.7 x 3.3"