Fiilex X314 1-Q1000-DC 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 84.50 LBS
- 1 x Q1000-DC LED Light
- 2 x P360 Pro Plus LED Lights
- 3 x Barndoors, 1 x Cord Tie
- 3 x AC Adapters, 2 x Light Stands (7')
- 3 x Cables: 20', 1 x 5" Fresnel Lens
- 3 x Clamp Mounts, 1 x Dome Diffuser
- 1 x Hard Kit Case
- DMX512 Control, 0-100% Dimming
- Variable Color from 2800-6500K
- Hue Control: +/- 0.25 Magenta/Green
The comprehensive, versatile X314 1-Q1000-DC 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit from Fiilex is a solid core setup that allows you to power the lights via AC voltage or with an optional battery. The kit includes a variable color Q1000-DC LED light with barndoors, a dome diffuser, 5" Fresnel lens, and a cord tie. Also included are 2 variable-color P360 Pro Plus LED lights each with 4-way barndoors and a 7' compact light stand. All of the lights come with an AC power adapter, a 20' power cable, and a clamp mount. It all fits in the kit's hard kit case.
- With high output, a weather-resistant design, and portability, the Q1000 5" Fresnel LED Light from Fiilex is looking to replace your power hungry 1,500-2,000W tungsten fixtures. Utilizing Dense Matrix LED technology, this light is able to achieve CRI ratings of >96 and TLCI ratings of >98 for accurate color reproduction. Also, this fixture has a variable color temperature of 2800 - 6500K as well as a focusable 5" fresnel lens for a beam angle of 32-59°. Flicker-free dimming is present from 0-100% and it has hue control of ±2.5 magenta/green for quick hue correction on location.
- A solid construction features IP24 water resistance for use is less than ideal conditions and it has an Advanced Vapor Cooling system to ensure it doesn't get too hot. Local rotary dials are available on the rear for making adjustments as well as 5-pin XLR and RJ45 inputs and outputs with DMX512 support for remote operation. The light is capable of handling either AC or DC operation and comes with a 20' powerCON cable. Accessories are easily mounted with a Size 3 Magnetic mounting system and it offers a USB port for future firmware updates.
- At 3000K and 10' (3 m): 258 fc (1706 lux)
- At 5600K and 10' (3 m): 254 fc (2735 lux)
- At 3000K and 23' (7 m): 29 fc (313 lux)
- At 5600K and 23' (7 m): 47 fc (502 lux)
- At 3000K and 10' (3 m): 55 fc (590 lux)
- At 5600K and 10' (3 m): 88 fc (946 lux)
- At 3000K and 23' (7 m): 10 fc (108 lux)
- At 5600K and 23' (7 m): 16 fc (174 lux)
- The Dome Diffuser for P360/EX and V70 LED Lights from Fiilex is designed to attach to the magnetic mounts on the front of the P360 or P360EX lights. It is also compatible with the V70 viewing lamp. The dome increases the beam angle and softens the light. Dome diffusers spread the beam angle, diffuse, and soften the light's output. It can be combined with other light modifiers such as softboxes and beauty dishes.
- Building on the strong foundation of the popular P360, the P360 Pro Plus LED Light from Fiilex has a variable color temperature of 2800-6500K and a high CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating of >95. The P360 Pro Plus employs a Dense Matrix LED array that could fit on a dime and renders a bright flicker-free output with a native beam angle of 65 degrees. Optional Fresnel lenses are available to tighten the beam angle.
- At only 1.85 lb with a 4.8" diameter, the P360 Pro Plus is an ideal location light that can be powered by the included 100-240 VAC power adapter or by optional 12-28 VDC batteries. Whatever way you power it, you'll appreciate the low power draw which translates to low running costs and long running times. Besides the AC/DC adapter, the P360 Pro Plus ships with a set of four-way barndoors to further control the beam spread.
- Tunable CCT (2800 - 6500K)
- Hue Control (±.25 Green)
- 400W tungsten output equivalent, only 90W draw
- Water resistant (IP24)
- Dimming (0 -100%)
- High CRI of >95 at any color temperature
- Does not emit UV light/radiation
- Broadband full spectrum LED source
- OLED display for easy setup
- Single Point Dense Matrix LED light source
- Lightweight, compact and easy for travel
- Cool to the touch
- Compatible with broadcast batteries
- Designed in USA, assembled in USA/Taiwan
- At 3000K, 65° (Standard)
- 186 fc/1999 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m) with beam diameter of 3.4' (1.0 m)
- 21 fc/222 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m) with a beam diameter of 10.1' (3.1 m)
- 7.0 fc/80 lux @ 16.4 (5.0 m) with a beam diameter of 16.9' (5.1m)
- At 5600K, 65° (Standard)
- 258 fc/2773 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m) with beam diameter of 3.4' (1.0 m)
- 29 fc/308 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m) with a beam diameter of 10.1' (3.1 m)
- 10 fc/111 lux @ 16.4 (5.0 m) with a beam diameter of 16.9' (5.1 m)
- This 7' Reverse Leg Light Stand from Fiilex uses a unique design that allows its legs to fold up against the riser enabling a closed length of 21" that neatly fits in the Fiilex Rolling Travel Case or similar cases. The 4-section stand is topped with a 5/8" stud with a 1/4"-20 male thread.
Fits in Custom Fiilex Rolling Travel Case
5/8" Stud with 1/4"-20 thread
Fiilex FLXX314 specs
- Q1000 5" Fresnel LED Light
Technology Dense Matrix LED with 50,000 hour lifetime Rating 1,500-2,000 W tungsten equivalent CRI >96 TLCI >98 Color Temperature 2800 - 6500K Lens Diameter 5" (130 mm) Beam Angle 32-59° Dimming 0-100% Tilt Angle ±90° DMX 512 Connectors RJ-45 input and output
5-pin XLR input and output
Interface Mini-USB for firmware updates Power Input powerCON Power Requirements AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Max 340 W
DC Power: 48-54 VDC, Max 300 W
Mount 5/8" Baby Pin Receiver IP Rating IP24 Thermal Protection Advanced Vapor Cooling System Operating Conditions 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Dimensions 12.8 x 12.8 x 15.7" (350 x 325 x 400 mm) with Yoke Weight 12.8 lb (5.8 kg) with Yoke Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 25.0 x 17.0 x 11.5"
- P360 Pro Plus LED Light
Light Source Dense Matrix LED array Display OLED Color Range 2800 to 6500K continuous tuning
± 0.25 Green Hue Control
CRI 95 Beam Angle 65° (Native)
Optional Fresnel lens
Cooling Advanced Vapor Cooling System Operating Voltage 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (In) / 24 VDC, 90 W max. (Out)
Input Voltage: 12-30 VDC
Input Port: 5.5 x 2.5 mm DC jack
Tungsten Equivalent 400 W tungsten fixture Power Consumption 90 W max. Dimming 0-100% DMX 3 Channels : Intensity, CCT, Hue
Connects with XLR5 or RJ45 via optional Unit link Adapter (FLXA076, FLXA077, FLXA078)
Mount Light stand mount (attached), 1/4"-20 female socket IP Rating IP24 Operating Temperature 32 - 104°F (0 - 40%deg;C) Dimensions 8.1 x 5.8 x 4.8" (20.5 x 14.7 x 12.2 mm) Weight 1.85 lb (0.84 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 13.0 x 7.4 x 5.9"