Fixture body only. Lens tube must be purchased separately.
Good things come in small packages. The Source Four Mini can go where no full-sized Source Four has gone before. ETC's 50-watt Source Four Mini features the same crisp optics, user- friendly functionality and sleek look of the legendary Source Four fixture, but in a compact format one-third its size. It's the perfect fit for museums, stores, restaurants, lobbies, light labs, children's theaters and other smaller-scale installations.
The Source Four Mini has four field-angle choices and comes in a portable version with a miniature C-clamp, a canopy-mount design with an integral transformer, or a track-mount model. Surprisingly bright for its size, the Mini offers crystal-clear image projection and a bright, even field.
- 19°, 26°, 36° and 50° field angles
- 9” long, 2.5” diameter
- 50W tungsten/halogen MR16 lamp with 5,000-hour life
- Portable version, (also available in canopy-mount or track-mount versions)
- E-size pattern holder
- Gel media frame
- Rotating barrel ± 175°
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp replacement
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Black finish
- Yoke-mounted 12V transformer in color-matched case
- Miniature C-clamp included
- 3' power cable and choice of Edison, UK or EU plug