Digital Sputnik DS6 LED Modular Light System
- Digital Sputnik
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 97.00 LBS
- Equivalent to a Flooded 4K HMI Fresnel
- 1500 to 10,000K with +/- Green Tint
- Rotating Light Columns for Focusing
- 0-100% Flicker-Free Dimming
- Full RGB with Primary Color Rendering
- 840 Watts at Full Power
- WiFi, DMX and Wireless DMX
- 30' Cable Between Power Supply and Frame
- International 90-260 VAC
- Flight Case with Wheels Included
Similar to the light output of a 4K HMI Fresnel at full flood, but with a variety of useful features such as rotating light columns for focusing and 0-100% flicker-free dimming, the DS6 LED Modular Light System from Digital Sputnik may be viewed as an indispensable light for any studio or DP. The versatile DS6 offers 1500-10,000K with +/- green tint, full RGB with primary color rendering, 840 watts at full power, WiFi, DMX, and wireless DMX. A long, 30' cable connects the power supply to the frame, and the 90-260 VAC meets international power requirements. Included with the DS6 is a tough flight case with wheels. Thanks to factory calibration and setup, your DS6 is ready-to-use right out of the case.
- Factory Calibration
- Light modules have been factory calibrated with a profile saved into each module.
- Advanced Thermal Management
- Microprocessor-controlled cooling solution using passive and active cooling for maximum efficiency.
- Software based architecture allows for over-the-air software updates.
- Live Monitoring
- Real-time two-way communication with light module for health, temperature, and usage monitoring.
- Ideal for high speed and HDRx applications. High color precision makes it possible to match almost any other light source.
- Precision Dimming
- The 16-bit, 4-channel high-precision dimming allows for billions of possible effective color combinations. Proprietary 4-channel HSL controls allow dimming the light with the exact mixture of white balance and tint.
- Advanced Color Science
- Constant color coordinates through the dimming range use high precision multi-dimensional LUTs.
- iOS Controller
- DS LED system features a wireless iOS control for single and multiple systems.
- Super Luminous
- Each RGBW module has comparable output to 100W HMI or 500W tungsten from an extremely small 1.3kg/2.8lbs unit.
- Raw Processing Power
- High color precision and flicker-free dimming is made possible by microprocessor software and a unique hardware current control system.
- The LED board inside the fixture is upgradeable, allowing for easy and affordable updates in the future.
- Fast Setup
- The DS 6-frame is basically ready from the moment you take it out of the case. Just plug in the power cable and frame cable to the power supply.
Digital Sputnik DS2B specs
|Rating||CQS (Color Quality Scale) |
at 3,200K CQS = 85 (10%), 80 (100%)
at 5,600K CQS = 86 (10%), 82 (100%)
|Color Range||1,500-10,000K with option to change tint (+/- green)|
|Operating Voltage||90-260 VAC|
|Temperature Range||Ambient: 0ºF ~ 115ºF/-20ºC ~ 45ºC|
|Power Draw||Per LED Module: 140 watts per light module (100 watt per light module in 100% 5600K) |
Per PSU: 840 watts per power supply (600 watt per PSU in 100% 5600K)
|Beam Angle||20 degrees|
|Dimming||0-100% flicker-free dimming|
|Cable||30' / 10 m cable between power supply and frame|
|Dimensions||DS 6 Frame: 45.3 x 24.8 x 10.6" / 115 x 63 x 27 cm |
Flight Case: Approximate 45" x 24" x 10" / 115 x 63 x 27 cm
|Weight||97 lb / 44 kg|