- Starter System for Fixed & Location Use
- 1,500-10,000K with +/- Green Tint
- 0-100% Flicker-Free Dimming
- Full RGB with Primary Color Rendering
- 140 Watts Per Light
- 30' Cable Between Power Supply and Light
- International 90-260 VAC Power Supply
Composed of three smaller DS1 lights, the DS3 LED Modular Light Basic System from Digital Sputnik features 0-100% flicker-free dimming, 1,500-10,000K with +/- green tint, full RGB and primary color rendering. The lights can be controlled remotely via Wi-Fi with a separately available Wi-Fi Control Module or via DMX with a separately available DMX module. Each light draws 140 watts of power and connects to the single DS3 power supply with a long, 30' cable. The included power supply works on 90-260 VAC for international use. Thanks to factory calibration and setup, the DS3 system is ready-to-use right out of the box.
The DS3 Basic System includes a cardboard storage box, 3 DS Light Module RGBWs, 3 DS3 30' cables, DS3 PSU, 3 DS Eccentric Locks, AC Cabel IECLock 3', and a limited 3-year warranty.
- DS3 Configurations
- This DS3 is a Basic configuration that functions as a starter system for location lighting or fixed installations.
- Factory Calibration
- Light modules have been factory calibrated with a profile saved into each module.
- Advanced Thermal Management
- Microprocessor controlled cooling solution using passive and active cooling for maximum efficiency.
- Software based architecture allows for over-the-air software updates.
- Live Monitoring
- Real-time two-way communication with light module for health, temperature and usage monitoring.
- Modular Design
- Paneling of light modules and power supplies makes it easy to build higher output light fixtures and custom solutions.
- Precision Dimming
- 16-bit, 4 channel high precision dimming allows for billions of possible effective color combinations. Proprietary 4 channel HSL controls allow to dim the light with the exact mixture of white balance and tint.
- Advanced Color Science
- Constant color coordinates through the dimming range using high precision multi-dimensional LUTs
- Super Luminous
- RGBW module has comparable output to 100W HMI or 500W Tungsten from an extremely small 1.3kg/2.8lbs unit.
- Raw Processing Power
- High color precision and flicker free dimming is made possible by microprocessor software and a unique hardware current control system.
- The LED board inside the fixture is upgradeable, allowing for easy and affordable updates in the future.
Digital Sputnik DS1E specs
|Rating||CQS (Color Quality Scale) |
at 3,200K CQS = 85 (10%), 80 (100%)
at 5,600K CQS = 86 (10%), 82 (100%)
|Color Range||1,500-10,000K with option to change tint (+/- green)|
|Operating Voltage||90-260 VAC|
|Temperature Range||Ambient: 0ºF ~ 115ºF/-20ºC ~ 45ºC|
|Power Draw||Per LED Module: 140 W per light module (100 W per light module in 100% 5600K) |
Maximum Power Draw 420 W (300 W 100% 5600K)
|Beam Angle||20 degrees|
|Dimming||0-100% Flicker-free dimming|
|Cable||30' / 10 m cable between power supply and light|
|Dimensions||Overall: 16.5 x 15.7 x 9.1" / 42 x 40 x 23 cm |
Single Light Module: 4 x 4" / 11.6 x 11.6 cm
|Weight||Total: 26.5 lb / 12 kg |
Single Light Module: 2.8 lb / 1.3 kg
Power Supply: 7.7 lb / 3.5 kg