Cineo Lighting Standard 410 RGBX White
- Cineo Lighting
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 28.00 LBS
Cineo Lighting Standard 410 Overview
Versatility, flexibility and control are key to the design of the Standard 410 LED Panel from Cineo. On the basic side, the 410 uses Cineo's Photo-Accurate Dimming for a 0-100% light intensity control tied to actual camera stops. Performance is completely flicker-free and silent due to the absence of fans that could be a problem in sound-sensitive environments.
Color adjustment is a bit more intricate. The 410 has color temperature control from 2700 to 6500 with convenient presets at 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K, and 6500K. The light has a Saturation feature that allows you to tweak the intensity of the chosen color. Hue adjustment works with Saturation to fine tune the chosen color intensity.
All of these functions can be adjusted locally on the fixture but also wirelessly via the onboard LumenRadio CRMX bi-directional wireless DMX/RDM that guarantees a discreet, clean signal no matter how much interference there is at a given venue. The 410 LED Panel is ready for worldwide use thanks to its integrated 110-240 VAC power supply.
- Dimming: Cineo's Photo-Accurate Dimming maps the 0-100% dimming curve to actual camera stops for precise output control using the MASTER control locally or on the first DMX channel.
- CCT: For color-accurate white light, choose the CCT as you would with any Cineo fixture, using the CCT rotary control or the second DMX channel.
- Saturation: Saturation controls the amount of saturated color to be added to the white light, from full white to fully saturated color, managed on the third DMX channel.
- Hue: To optionally add saturated color, the Hue control adjusts the hue, the color of which is displayed on the control panel, or managed on the fourth DMX channel.
- Consistency: SmartPower technology provides consistent light output regardless of the battery level.
- Reliability: Color constancy and flicker-free operation that will last throughout the life of the product.
- Silence: The passive cooling system requires no fans, alleviating the concern over excess noise.
- Output: The Standard 410 puts out up to 25,000 lumens of fully controllable light and superior color.
- Size: Measuring 24 x 12", the powerful, compact Standard 410 weighs 28 lb.
- Simplicity: The Standard 410 provides fully-controllable color without the inconvenience of gels.
- At 10' (3.0 m)
@ 2700K: 65 fc/700 lux
@ 3200K: 92 fc/990 lux
@ 4300K: 123 fc/1324 lux
@ 5600K: 112 fc/1206 lux
@ 6500K: 80 fc/861 lux
Cineo Lighting Standard 410 Specs
|Color Adjustment||White light: 2700 - 6500K continuously variable CCT with 2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5600K, 6500K presets |
Variable Saturated Color: Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta presets
Variable white color blending
|Control||Integrated LumenRadio CRMX bi-directional wireless DMX/RDM |
5-pin wired DMX/RDM In and Thru
|Dimming||Local and Remote dimming, 0-100%|
|Mount||TVMP 5/8" (16 mm)|
|Voltage Range||Input: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||410 W|
|Operating Temperature||-4 - 122°F (-20 - +50º C) |
Max. Temperature Rise: 113°F (+45°C)
|Certification||ETL, cETL, CE pending|
|Dimensions||24 x 12 x 4.5 (61 x 37.4 x 11.5 cm)|
|Weight||28 lb (12.7 kg)|