Aputure Amaran AL-MX Bicolor LED Mini Light
- Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- 1.65 LBS
- 2800 to 6500K Stepped Variable Color
- Metal Chassis Construction
- Fits into Pocket
- Stepped Dimming
- Variety of Diffusion Filters Included
- Integrated Li-Po Battery
- On/Off Switch and LED Charging LEDs
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Mounting Hole
The Aputure Amaran AL-MX Bicolor LED Mini Light has an adjustable color temperature output from 2800 to 6500K in five steps, features a metal chassis, an integrated lithium polymer battery, and can fit in your pocket. In addition to the stepped color temperature adjustment, the light also features stepped dimming. Included with the fixture is a magnetically attached diffusion filter.
The integrated Li-Po battery charges via a USB Type-C port, and can be charged at 5 VDC drawing 0.5, 1, or 2 amps. The fixture has a built-in on/off switch and LED indicators that show you the charge status of the internal battery. The fixture also has a "boost mode" which increases the light's output by 30% for 60 seconds at a time.
- Credit card-sized light, easily fits in your pocket.
- Integrated Li-Po battery lasts one hour on maximum, and up to four hours on minimum.
- Both the intensity and the color temperature are adjustable in five steps.
- A built-in "boost mode" enables you to increase the light fixture's output for 60-second bursts.
|Capacity (mAh)||800 mAh|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Battery Runtime||0.5 to 4 Hours|
|Operating Voltage||3.7 VDC|
|DC Input Power||5 VDC at 2 A|
|Power Input Connector||USB Type-C|
|Mount Type||1/4"-20 Female Thread|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 2.4 x 0.9" / 93 x 59.8 x 23.5 mm|
|Weight||9.88 oz / 280 g|
|Package Weight||1.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.3 x 6.2 x 2.7"|